GO!

2012 Football

Are you a fan of Catster? Share what you love best about the most pawsome cat site ever! We think you're pawsome too!

If you would like to request a new feature or enhancement for the site, please contact Catster Support by way of the Contact links located at the bottom of each page on Catster.

(Page 49 of 60: Viewing entries 481 to 490)  
[First 10 entry] Page Links:  44  45  46  47  48  49  50  51  52  53  54  [Last 10 entry]  
Shadow

See this belly?- Bet you wanna- rub it?

Purred: Tue Jan 29, '13 12:47pm PST 
Sorry I was out most of the playoffs. Mom's been a bit crazy and my brother had to have surgery so she's been busy taking care of him. I'm jealous, she was feeding him this stuff out of a jar that smelled so yummy! She called it baby foods. She gave me and the other cats kitty treats, but I wanted that baby foods!

Most of Mommy's fantasy team is gone. She went Redskins heavy for the playoffs. MoL. Anymeow, we're picking the Ravens for the superbowl! Let Ray Lewis go out with a bang. kitty
[notify]

Pepper

Queen of the- Cheetahs and- Wiggy's Wife!

Purred: Tue Jan 29, '13 4:04pm PST 
Hope your brother is doing better Shadow.

Sounds yummy Bella.

Annabelle and Misty, Mommy would love to go back and visit New Orleans too.

I got everyone's pick in.
[notify]

Cowboy

RESPECT The- Star!

Purred: Fri Feb 1, '13 3:44am PST 
Hey-Shadow!wave

The-Redskinny's-losty,cause-Daniel-Snyder,won't-fi x-his-horse-pasture-of-a-field.And-Shannahan-had-no-business-putting -RG-back-in-that-game,not-with-his-knee-like-that.Now,he-might-be-lo st-forever.Dallas-played-on-that-horse-pasture-field,the-week-before .

Baltimore-is-not-going-to-win,cause-payment-is-due,from-Ray-Lew is,from-2000,and-the-antler-spray.....just-another-example.Shades-of -Lance-Armstrong....nope.....I-didn't-cheat....his-payment-came-due, and-now-he-is-paying-big-time.way to go

Dallas-is-not-without-their-trou bles-too.2-months-after.......then-Jay-Ratliff,gets-in-a-drunk-drivi ng-accident,at-least-this-time,nobody-got-killed,will-they-never-lea rn.I-hope-Dallas-suspends-him,Goodell-fines-him,and-he-goes-to-jail. .....and-this-is-my-own-team.frown
[notify]

Cole

Anything- Goes

Purred: Fri Feb 1, '13 4:11pm PST 
Yummy yummy N'awleens menu!

Let's get the Big Party goin' in the Big Easy Catster-style before we watch the 'Niners clobber the birdy things!
[notify]

Jacques

Fiend #2

Purred: Fri Feb 1, '13 4:14pm PST 
We never lost faith ... Go 'Niners!
[notify]

Pepper

Purred: Fri Feb 1, '13 6:44pm PST 
Cruiser and Cowboy have requested we tour New Orleans for those who have never been.

Since we do have young ones I have booked this tour for Sunday morning. Be ready at the hotel lobby at 9 am. we will ride the cable car to the pick up spot:

Description:

The New Orleans City Sightseeing Tour Bus offers a one-of-a-kind tour experience in the Big Easy! Cruise the streets of New Orleans on the city's only open-air double-decker bus, and hop off or hop on at any point along the bus route – from landmarks in the French Quarter to downtown New Orleans.

This unique, fully narrated live tour offers you the opportunity to explore the Big Easy at your own pace. The full tour runs 80 minutes and ticketed riders are free to jump off or on at any stop to explore landmarks and other points of interest. New Orleans City Sightseeing Tour buses pass by each location approximately every 20 minutes.

The New Orleans City Sightseeing tour includes stops at the following landmarks and attractions: Jackson Square, the French Market, Audubon Insectarium, Bourbon Street, Basin St. Station, Mercedes-Benz Superdome, World War II Museum, Mardi Gras World, Convention Center and Spanish Plaza. [There will be kitten and adult refreshments served]

As a bonus, the tour will stop at the Superdome at the end instead of in the middle of the tour.

Our Superbowl pawty will start here noon Catster or 3pm Eastern. We will pawty til the game starts which at that time we will move to our seats. Anyone can remain in the pawty room as long as they wish and our pawty room will remain open after the game for those that can make their way back to it. And we have return car service to our hotel. Any time you wish to return to the hotel the service is available.

Any pawty items and food you wish to bring is purrfect.

Any questions holler.

Edited by author Fri Feb 1, '13 6:46pm PST

[notify]

Cruiser

My Heros Have- Always Been- Cowboys

Purred: Sat Feb 2, '13 3:48pm PST 
Yipeee!-Yipeeee!!-Yipeeeee!!!!snoopycheerdancinghappy danceway to go

So-we-cans-jumpy-of f-the-busey,anytime,to-go-chase-mouseys??big laugh

Cans-we-go-sees-the -Marty-Grass-too??big laugh
[notify]

Pepper

Purred: Sun Feb 3, '13 9:22am PST 
While everyfut is on the bus tour, the decorations are going up. A blast of football and Mardi Gras all in one space. Big screen TVs set up for pregame watching, including the Puppy Bowl.!

Buffet tables are set up and piled with mountains of food. At the door are gift bags for each team. They include: a T-shirt, stadium throw, bullhorn, glow stick, soft football, and Mardi grass beads and trinkets.

Please grab your team bag as you enter.

Coolers of drinks and ice are placed around the area. A bar has been set up along the back wall for beer and adult drinks.

A kitten play station has been set up and cordoned off to the right of the room.

The wait staff prepare for their duties and await the pawty kick off at noon Catster time! (3 pm eastern)
[notify]

Pepper

Purred: Sun Feb 3, '13 12:01pm PST 
The MENU is on page 48.

I am running slow today, please be patient.
[notify]

Shannara

Biscuit Maker

Purred: Sun Feb 3, '13 12:06pm PST 
*the S Team bounce into the room*

Go, Niners, go Niners, go Niners, go Niners, go Niners, go Niners,
cheercheercheercheercheercheercheercheercheer

(Page 49 of 60: Viewing entries 481 to 490)  
[First 10 entry] Page Links:  44  45  46  47  48  49  50  51  52  53  54  [Last 10 entry]