GO!

2012 Football

Are you a fan of Catster? Share what you love best about the most pawsome cat site ever! We think you're pawsome too!

If you would like to request a new feature or enhancement for the site, please contact Catster Support by way of the Contact links located at the bottom of each page on Catster.

(Page 45 of 60: Viewing entries 441 to 450)  
[First 10 entry] Page Links:  40  41  42  43  44  45  46  47  48  49  50  [Last 10 entry]  
TGM Gimli DB- #101a

Play Hard, Sleep- Hard!

Purred: Sat Jan 12, '13 8:46pm PST 
Django is a long-haired black and white tuxedo kitty that comes by. His owners were evicted back in August or October or so. Django started coming by to eat even before they got evicted. But mom didn't know who he belonged to. One day, she was sitting on the porch and the neighbor across the street asked mom if she was wondering where the black and white cat came from. That neighbor also has two kitties and is feeding a feral female who was pregnant. I think she had her kitten around Halloween.
Django stays inside sometimes. He is very sweet and even though we hiss at him, he never hisses at us. I like to swat at him. red face

Pepper

Queen of the- Cheetahs and- Wiggy's Wife!

Purred: Sat Jan 12, '13 8:49pm PST 
I know y'all have grown so big.

Yes I hope RG3 career is not over. The field is also coming under closer inspection.
[notify]

Cowboy

RESPECT The- Star!

Purred: Sat Jan 12, '13 8:51pm PST 
Baddy-boy,Kenji,for-swatting-a-kitty,who-losty-his-home.Be-nice-to-t he-little-boy,mol,Bump-and-Allie-are-watching,mol.laugh out loud
[notify]

Cowboy

RESPECT The- Star!

Purred: Sat Jan 12, '13 8:56pm PST 
Dallas-had-a-horrible-time,in-Fed-Ex,tripping,slipping,etc.It-basicl y,painted-dirt.

All-the-money-Daniel-Snyder-has,you-would-think,h e-could-put-in-a-better-field.He-is-a-jerk-anyhow.He-tried-to-"buy"- a-super-bowl-team,paid-alot-of-money,for-alot-of-superstars.

Too- many-prima-donnas,mol,that-didn't-work-out-so-well-for-him.

When- Dallas-beat-DC,in-Dallas,Snyder-trashed-the-visting-owners-box,never -offered-to-pay-for-it,never-said-he-is-sorry.

That-piss-poor-fie ld,cost,him-RG.
[notify]

Pepper

Purred: Sat Jan 12, '13 8:59pm PST 
I need to let Mommy go to bed. She's had a sinus headache all day. I gonna put a hot rag on her head.

Thank everyone for coming, Cruiser for taking care of the menu and yummies.

hug Cruiser, Cowboy, Bump, Kenji, and Gim.
[notify]

RW Angel- Kenji Muto- DB #101b

Meowmie's- Sunshine

Purred: Sat Jan 12, '13 8:59pm PST 
red face

He originally belonged to the neighbor's parents. There was a couple who got evicted from the house here across the street. The guy's parents owned Django first. The dad got sick or something and had to go into the hospital and then lost his job. Then they lost their home. So our neighbors took Django and a female cat in. They already had two dogs. The female cat was pregnant. So the couple got evicted and left behind the two cats but took the two dogs. Poor Django, we think he was having to eat dog food. He was so skinny and his coat was yucky. The owner of the house dropped off the pregnant female behind Bell Helicopter. We hope someone nice found her. The lady mom talked to told the owner of the house not to do the same to Django that she would find a home for him. Django was listed on craigslist. Mom told the lady that she would take care of Django and to take the ad down.

Django sleeps in the bed by dad! big laugh

Pepper

Purred: Sat Jan 12, '13 9:01pm PST 
That's true Cowboy!
[notify]

Cruiser

My Heros Have- Always Been- Cowboys

Purred: Sat Jan 12, '13 9:02pm PST 
Ya,we-gots-to-go-beddy-bye-too,great-tailgate-party,had-a-real-good- time!

Thanks-for-all-your-help,with-the-menu.kissinghugkissing

Want- to-do-another-one-next-weekend,for-the-NFC-Championship,or-wait-for- the-Super-Bowl?

((((((((((((BIG-HUGS))))))))))kissing
[notify]

TGM Gimli DB- #101a

Play Hard, Sleep- Hard!

Purred: Sat Jan 12, '13 9:07pm PST 
Good night Pep! Good night Cruiser and Cowboy and Bump! wavehughug

Everyone stay warm and sweet catnip dreams!

Cruiser

My Heros Have- Always Been- Cowboys

Purred: Sat Jan 12, '13 9:10pm PST 
(((((((((((BIG-HUGS)))))))).......to-Gimli,Kenji,and-Django.hug
[notify]

(Page 45 of 60: Viewing entries 441 to 450)  
[First 10 entry] Page Links:  40  41  42  43  44  45  46  47  48  49  50  [Last 10 entry]