GO!

2012 Football

Are you a fan of Catster? Share what you love best about the most pawsome cat site ever! We think you're pawsome too!

If you would like to request a new feature or enhancement for the site, please contact Catster Support by way of the Contact links located at the bottom of each page on Catster.

(Page 11 of 60: Viewing entries 101 to 110)  
[First 10 entry] Page Links:  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  [Last 10 entry]  
Shadow

See this belly?- Bet you wanna- rub it?

Purred: Wed Oct 3, '12 12:55pm PST 
I wish somebody would feed Vick to a pack of hungry wolves. Such a mean human. Doggies scare me, but they don't deserve what he did. frown Mommy liked a fan page on facebook that belongs to a doggie named Sqeaky Jean. She was one of the pit bulls rescued from his place. She's doing well now. She lives with other dogs and she looks so happy and healthy. She has lots of scars though. Have your mommys check her out, if they have facebook pages. She sometimes posts about some of the other survivors too.

49ers are a good choice. So are the Red Birds. smile Our defense is really good this year and our offense is catching up. We're not 4 and 0 this season for nuffin. laugh out loudcheer
[notify]

Sophie

Little Pink- Nosies Rule!

Purred: Wed Oct 3, '12 1:06pm PST 
Mom said she'll look for Squeaky Jean's FB page.

I'll be rooting for the Niners because a they are the fave team of a dear friend of mine, but will root for the Cardinals when they aren't playing SF. How's that?
[notify]

Shadow

Purred: Wed Oct 3, '12 4:18pm PST 
Mom grew up in Hayward, CA. Half her family were Raiders fans the other half were 49er fans. There was lots of rivalry there. Mom stayed with the Raiders side, since my grampa was a Raiders fan. But now after seeing how the 49ers are playing this year, she kind of roots for them when they play. laugh out loud
[notify]

Abbey

Da Boo

Purred: Thu Oct 4, '12 12:10am PST 
Yay Sophie! My 49ers are a great choice! cheercheercheer

Have you heard from Cole and his family? I haven't seen him in years but we have been devoted 49er fans together even in the lean years.

Hey Shadow, your mom grew up in the Bay Area too? Mine grew up in Cupertino, and her family is mostly 49er fans but one of her cousins is a Raider fan. I like that she kinda roots for us still. cheerhappy dancehamster dance

I will definitely check out the Vick dog you mentioned. On the Animal Planet channel, there were some great recovery stories about the Vick dogs but I can't remember the name of them. I had a Pitbull big sister that I loved very much that I lost to cancer when I was only 2 years old. I have a soft spot for Pitbulls.

dog
[notify]

Abbey

Da Boo

Purred: Thu Oct 4, '12 2:28am PST 
Ok, still deciding on the rest of the week, but here's tomorrow's pick.
Week 5
THU, OCT 4
Arizona
[notify]

Abbey

Da Boo

Purred: Thu Oct 4, '12 5:09am PST 
Here's a couple of links about how the Vick Dogs are doing now:

http://animal.discovery.com/tv-shows/animal-planet-presents/vide os/2008-the-year-in-animals-no-7-rescued-vick-dogs.htm

http://www .bestfriends.org/video/vickdogs/vidPlayer.html

And this article:
http://www.bestfriends.org/vickdogs/

dog

Edited by author Thu Oct 4, '12 5:30am PST

[notify]

Pepper

Queen of the- Cheetahs and- Wiggy's Wife!

Purred: Fri Oct 5, '12 5:09am PST 
OMC, I missed the game last night and was well shocked at the score this morning!shockthinking

Concats Rams
[notify]

Abbey

Da Boo

Purred: Fri Oct 5, '12 7:08am PST 
Yes, OMC!

Congrats Rams fans, so sorry Shadow. The front line is not protecting Kevin Kolb at all - poor guy. I'm hurting just watching him hit the turf. Poor Kevin.

frown
[notify]

Shadow

Purred: Fri Oct 5, '12 5:46pm PST 
Yeah poor Kolb took a beating. frown That was scaring me. He has a history of being squishy and getting hurt. But he held up pretty well. We need to do something about our offensive line. That was just brutal.
[notify]

Sundance

Wild Child

Purred: Fri Oct 5, '12 7:09pm PST 
We keep forgetting about those Thursday night games.

Our week 5 picks:

St. Louis
Cincinnati
GREEN BAY
Baltimore
Atlanta
NY Giants
Pittsburgh
Carolina
Jacksonville
Tennessee
New England
Buffalo
NY Jets

(Page 11 of 60: Viewing entries 101 to 110)  
[First 10 entry] Page Links:  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  [Last 10 entry]