GO!

2012 Football

Are you a fan of Catster? Share what you love best about the most pawsome cat site ever! We think you're pawsome too!

If you would like to request a new feature or enhancement for the site, please contact Catster Support by way of the Contact links located at the bottom of each page on Catster.

(Page 10 of 60: Viewing entries 91 to 100)  
[First 10 entry] Page Links:  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  [Last 10 entry]  
Sophie

Little Pink- Nosies Rule!

Purred: Tue Oct 2, '12 4:47pm PST 
Hi, Pepper! It's been a few years *gulp* since I've been here. How exactly do we do this? I just post all the teams I think will win this week?
[notify]

Pepper

Queen of the- Cheetahs and- Wiggy's Wife!

Purred: Tue Oct 2, '12 5:42pm PST 
Sophie *hugs*

Yes just post your picks for the week. At the end of regular season I will average win/losses of games played. Great to see you!
[notify]

Shadow

See this belly?- Bet you wanna- rub it?

Purred: Tue Oct 2, '12 10:59pm PST 
Week 5 picks

Cards
Cinci
GB
Ravens
Falcons
Giants
Steelers
Panthe rs
Da Bears
Vikings
Pats ( that one was a hard choice. Pats have home field though mol.)
49ers
and sorry Pepper, but I have to go with Chargers here. I love Drew, but NO just hasn't been doing too hot.
aaaaannnnddddd...
Houston on monday.
[notify]

Abbey

Da Boo

Purred: Wed Oct 3, '12 2:15am PST 
Welcome to the group Sophie! wave

This is a great group with wunderpurr football friends!

Who's your favorite team?

cheercheercheer
[notify]

Sophie

Purred: Wed Oct 3, '12 4:01am PST 
My fave team used to be the Eagles; now I don't have one. Not since Mike Vick joined the team. *shudders* This is the first year Mom and I are paying any attention to football since. I'll post my picks later today. Thanks for the welcome!
[notify]

Pepper

Purred: Wed Oct 3, '12 5:25am PST 
Placing this warning again:

I am mainly having to use my phone to do my posting. So please forgive auto correct (ie: Breed for Brees). This week I was able to use my puter and got to copy and paste the schedule. cheer Been having to type it out on my phone. Just wanted to clarify the differences in postings.
[notify]

Pepper

Purred: Wed Oct 3, '12 5:31am PST 
Week 5
THU, OCT 4
Arizona

SUN, OCT 7
Cincinnati
Green Bay
Baltimore
Atlanta
NY Giants
Pittsburgh
Seattle Not sure on this one
Chicago
Minnesota
Denver Another that can go either way
San Francisco
New Orleans Going to be a tough game, but at Superdome

MON, OCT 8
Houston
[notify]

Abbey

Da Boo

Purred: Wed Oct 3, '12 7:19am PST 
Thanks for doing such a great job (no matter how or where you post from) Pepper! You're an awesome admin, and so is your mom! happy dancesnoopy

Sophie - so glad you're getting back into football again, it is so much fun to follow. I too still shudder at the thought of Vick and his actions.

May I suggest my 49ers as an alternate choice? 49er nation is very loyal, and Jim Harbaugh is a strong and intelligent leader. We have one of the best defenses in football, and our offense is getting better with the addition of Manningham, Moss, and Jacobs. Just sayin'... shockapplausedancing
[notify]

Sophie

Purred: Wed Oct 3, '12 9:21am PST 
The Niners are an excellent choice, Abbey. yes, think I have a new fave team! I do hope Cole pokes his head in here some time and sees that, he'd be so proud! Hee hee!
[notify]

Sophie

Purred: Wed Oct 3, '12 9:28am PST 
Week 5
THU, OCT 4
St. Louis

SUN, OCT 7
Miami
Indianapolis
Kansas City
Washington
Cleveland
Philadelphia
Seattle
Jacksonville
Tennessee
Denver
Buffalo
San Diego

MON, OCT 8
NY Jets
[notify]

(Page 10 of 60: Viewing entries 91 to 100)  
[First 10 entry] Page Links:  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  [Last 10 entry]