GO!

FOOTBALL! 2011-2012

Are you a fan of Catster? Share what you love best about the most pawsome cat site ever! We think you're pawsome too!

If you would like to request a new feature or enhancement for the site, please contact Catster Support by way of the Contact links located at the bottom of each page on Catster.

(Page 7 of 7: Viewing entries 61 to 68)  
1  2  3  4  5  6  7  
Sundance

Want a Smooch?

Purred: Thu Sep 15, '11 7:45pm PST 
Why isn't there a team in the NFL called "The Kittens"? thinking

Bumpurr

RESPECT The- Star!

Purred: Sun Sep 25, '11 6:35am PST 
Well, we have the Detroit Lions and the Cincinnati Bengals, mol. big laugh
[notify]

Pudgy

El Presidente

Purred: Mon Sep 26, '11 2:59pm PST 
Bumpurr: You're not inferring that the Lions are still kittens, are you?

There are also the other kitteh themed teams, the Jaguars and the Panthers.
[notify]

Shade

If your lap is- available, I'll- be there!

Purred: Mon Sep 26, '11 8:14pm PST 
Speaking of Jaguars ... a true story when Mom used to ride to work in a van pool:

Someone in the van mentioned the new football team, the Jaguars and a woman (who must have been suffering from "brainlock") said, "Why would anyone name a team after a car?" shock

Everyone in the van stopped their conversations to turn and look at her. confused DUH !!! big laugh

Maxine (in- Memory)

I am a Queen

Purred: Wed Sep 28, '11 11:20pm PST 
Go Packers!!! Meowwww smile
[notify]

Bumpurr

RESPECT The- Star!

Purred: Thu Sep 29, '11 4:23pm PST 
The Cowboys beat the Redskins Monday night, mol. cheer

Hey Pudgy, was pretty sicky on Sunday, like real sick, so forgot about the other kitty themed teams, mol. laugh out loud

Some team names, do fit the team, Dallas Cowboys, Houston Oilers, Houston Texans, some, I have no idea, how they came up, with their names. Well Green Bay Packers, refer to meat packers, if I remember the story right. The Cleveland Browns, were named after their owner/coach Paul Brown. The Arizona Cardinals, who used to be the St Louis Cardinals, and I believe go back to the Chicago Cardinals. The Indianapolis Colts, used to be the Baltimore Colts, maybe a reference to the racetrack in Baltimore. The Pittsburgh Steelers, refer to the steel workers in Pittsburgh. The Minnesota Vikings, go back to the Vikings of like a zillion yrs ago in Minnesota area/territory. San Francisco 49ers, go back to the gold rush in CA, gold miners were reffered to as 49ers, forget now why. Just some, off the top of my head, mol. wave
[notify]

Pudgy

El Presidente

Purred: Sun Oct 2, '11 2:20pm PST 
Go Lions!

The best of the kitteh themed NFL. dancing happy dance
[notify]

Zoe

No, you cannot- look at the- number.

Purred: Thu Nov 3, '11 5:23pm PST 
*peeks in* Meow?

Sorry we've been MIA! My dorks have been out of the loop....the dorkling was born on September 2nd and it's been craziness ever since.shock She's doing very well.

I've been under the bed quite a bit. I've always been scared of babies and toddlers, so having one in my house has been a bit unsettling. I came out from under the bed (and occasionally to eat) and Mommy said the terrified look on my face was heartbreaking. I haven't even watched my Steelers that much.eek

But I've been thinking of y'all
[notify]

(Page 7 of 7: Viewing entries 61 to 68)  
1  2  3  4  5  6  7