GO!

Share the Best of Catster With Us!

Are you a fan of Catster? Share what you love best about the most pawsome cat site ever! We think you're pawsome too!

If you would like to request a new feature or enhancement for the site, please contact Catster Support by way of the Contact links located at the bottom of each page on Catster.

(Page 1 of 3: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2  3  
Catster HQ

Purred: Fri Jul 9, '10 10:36am PST 
Every single day, Catster attracts tens of thousands of visitors seeking information and support and everyday the Catster Community is there to offer them help and guidance; every Answer, Tip, and Forum post has comments and advice from you!

How has the Catster Community helped you take better care of you cat?

Post a link in this thread to a Forum post or Answer submitted by another member of the Community from which you and your cat benefited. The first 20 to do so will receive 25 Zealies!

hugCatster Communityhug

Lucy Nooner

Chatterbox

Purred: Fri Jul 9, '10 10:58am PST 
The Catster Community was helpful for me when I was looking for ideas to make the trip to the vet less stressful for my kitty.

* Anwers Thread *

Edited by author Fri Jul 9, '10 11:03am PST

[notify]

♥- Bella- ♥

I\'m married to- Tucker!!!

Purred: Fri Jul 9, '10 5:04pm PST 
I was diagnosed with feline asthma and this forum had some good information in it. We especially like the advice about trying L lysine to help boost the immune system. Mommie found a food that has the lysine in it (Blue Spa Select) and since we started eating that, my symptoms have decreased in frequency. And we all like it!
This is the forum:http://www.catster.com/forums/Cat_Health/thread/674957
[notify]

Rufus - In Loving- Memory 12/17

Sweet Angel

Purred: Fri Jul 9, '10 5:10pm PST 
The Get Well Purr List was a Godsend for me and Momma during my lengthy illness. Thanks to the efforts of the incredible Hazel Lucy, we found the support and advice we needed during the difficult times.

The wonderful Boxie Brown has taken over with a new Get Well Purr List, but the spirit is still the same. More than anything else, the Get Well Purr List and its community of supporters offer sick kitties and their families HOPE!
[notify]

Jazzi,- Sunshine- Angel^PAWS^

Sunshine hugs- and love!

Purred: Fri Jul 9, '10 5:20pm PST 
I have to agree that the Get Well Purr List by Hazel Lucy and now by Boxie Brown was so helpful when I was sick.

I also found great information in the Happy Endings Adoption thread.

Thanks.

Sunshine hugs, Jazzi Angel
[notify]

Sassy

True- Puurrrrfection

Purred: Fri Jul 9, '10 5:27pm PST 
http://www.catster.com/forums/Food_and_Nutrition/thread/670363/last

I posted in the above in Food and Nutrition and got some great feedback and answers. It is very helpful!

Hugz and purrs, Sassy

wave
[notify]

Catster HQ

Purred: Fri Jul 9, '10 5:48pm PST 
Thanks for sharing the great links and posts! Keep them coming!

hailhailhailhailhailhailhailhailhail

Jasper

It's all about- ME!!!

Purred: Fri Jul 9, '10 6:07pm PST 
Mom turned to the Catster (and Dogster) Railroad Forum to save me and my Mom Cat Jillian from being euthanized. Time was running out for us!

After two unsuccessful attempts, Loki's Mom went to bat for us to find more transporters. The third attempt worked and Operation Miracle Manx got us to our furrever home!
http://www.catster.com/forums/Catster_Railroad/thread/427830
[notify]

BOBBI BOI

TAIL-LESS IN- INDIANA

Purred: Fri Jul 9, '10 6:16pm PST 
BOXIE BROWNS PRAYER LIST.
http://www.catster.com/forums/Get_Well_Soon/thread/664516

THIS FORUM HAS ALWAYS MADE A DIFFERENCE TO US. WE KNOW WHAT TO LOOK FOR IF ONE OF US IS ILL.
[notify]

Zoey

Mom says I am- her special- Girl!!

Purred: Fri Jul 9, '10 6:27pm PST 
When losing one of my kitties last summer after having him for more than 11 years we found wonderful support and advice in the "Saying Goodbye" forum... everyone was so helpful!!
[notify]

(Page 1 of 3: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2  3