GO!

The Late Late Show - Act IV

Are you a fan of Catster? Share what you love best about the most pawsome cat site ever! We think you're pawsome too!

If you would like to request a new feature or enhancement for the site, please contact Catster Support by way of the Contact links located at the bottom of each page on Catster.

(Page 6887 of 7462: Viewing entries 68861 to 68870)  
[First 10 entry] Page Links:  6882  6883  6884  6885  6886  6887  6888  6889  6890  6891  6892  [Last 10 entry]  
Shannara

Biscuit Maker

Purred: Fri Jan 4, '13 9:31pm PST 
Now last year Mom made houska and sugar cookies but she didn't get around to it this year. She's still thinking about making the sugar cookies. They last forever, too. But she has to make her chocolate cake first. laugh out loud

Ben

I fetch,- therefore I am.

Purred: Fri Jan 4, '13 9:31pm PST 
Happy New Year to you, too! party

Ben

Purred: Fri Jan 4, '13 9:35pm PST 
Cookies sound good! way to go
I wish the mom here baked things like cookies. The only things she uses the oven for are potatoes and frozen spanakopita. shh

Shade

If your lap is- available, I'll- be there!

Purred: Fri Jan 4, '13 9:37pm PST 
Yeah, Kenji. That Kickeroo will wear you out! I won't let anyone near me when I'm playing with mine.

RW Angel- Kenji Muto- DB #101b

Meowmie's- Sunshine

Purred: Fri Jan 4, '13 9:42pm PST 
I tire out really easily.
Django's played with it a few times. Two nights ago Django was sleeping by dad on the loveseat and dad was petting him. shock

Django just came back inside. Mom is sitting on the sofa with the laptop. Gimli is on her right and K.C. is on the left. Tabi is on the loveseat. Django is looking around and wondering what piece of furniture to jump on. Uh oh, K.C. just growled at Django.

Edited by author Fri Jan 4, '13 9:43pm PST

Ben

Purred: Fri Jan 4, '13 9:43pm PST 
Gramma likes to bake for Christmas. A few years back, she made pecan pie for the Christmas party, and while the pie was on the kitchen counter, cooling, Arthur jumped onto the counter and started licking the top. Mom and Gramma decided to take the pie to the party anyway and not tell anybody. shh

Mom had a piece. She says it tasted fine! laugh out loud

TGM Gimli DB- #101a

Play Hard, Sleep- Hard!

Purred: Fri Jan 4, '13 9:46pm PST 
laugh out loud

Sundance

Wild Child

Purred: Fri Jan 4, '13 9:49pm PST 
Well, you never know what you're getting from a restaurant or grocery store. Nothing wrong with some of Arthur's kisses on a pie! laugh out loud

Ben

Purred: Fri Jan 4, '13 9:54pm PST 
That's true Sundance! Maybe they should have told the family that Arthur was sending them love & kisses. wink

Sterling

Go Gently Into- the Night

Purred: Fri Jan 4, '13 9:57pm PST 
There's a cat show in St Louis next weekend. Mom was thinking about taking me and Sundance but she has never been in that area before and she would have to take I-270 and she doesn't like driving on that highway. Also, in January you never know if bad weather will come and she certainly doesn't want to drive in snow and ice.

(Page 6887 of 7462: Viewing entries 68861 to 68870)  
[First 10 entry] Page Links:  6882  6883  6884  6885  6886  6887  6888  6889  6890  6891  6892  [Last 10 entry]