GO!

By Request: My Sport of Choice, BASKETBALL!

Are you a fan of Catster? Share what you love best about the most pawsome cat site ever! We think you're pawsome too!

If you would like to request a new feature or enhancement for the site, please contact Catster Support by way of the Contact links located at the bottom of each page on Catster.

(Page 1 of 32: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  [Last 10 entry]  
Truman

My Heart Belongs- to Marina

Purred: Sun Jan 1, '06 9:31am PST 
Okay, by request - I am prepared to talk basketball! Favorite players? Favorite teams? New policies? What's been going on? I'm ready!

My first topic: What did every cat think of Kobe's 2 game suspension???
[notify]

Calli

Einstein the- female cat

Purred: Sun Jan 1, '06 9:53am PST 
Ahh...Kobe...Not a big fan of his...

You know who's a good baller? I think he'll make it bigger than Micheal Jordan!

Lebron James! You know #23...Cavs basketball!

He's one of my favorite basketball players...perhaps it's because I live in Ohio.
[notify]

Truman

Purred: Sun Jan 1, '06 11:38am PST 
We're definited not Kobe fans either...just a shame that had to happen to one of our guys (Mike Miller)...we're huge Grizzlies fanssmile

King James is pretty awesome...he'll be great in the AllStars, I'm sure. Have you cast all your votes, Calli? Mom votes every night for our Pau Gasol. We didn't use to like him, but he's done some major improvements since last season.
[notify]

VIJAY

MASTER FIEND

Purred: Sun Jan 1, '06 6:24pm PST 
Good idea, Truman!
Since football is winding down, we have to get organized on another sport. Can't be one-trick-ponies!
So, we look to you, m'man! You know how dim we are on this!
Cheers!

--the fiends
[notify]

Truman

Purred: Mon Jan 2, '06 11:51am PST 
Thank you for the words of encouragement, Fiends...I hope you will continue to drop insmile

Tonight's games should be pretty interesting!

Sonics vs Pacers, Suns vs Knicks, Bobcats vs Hornets, Bucks vs Bulls and Celtics vs Nuggets.

Here are my predicted winners....can't wait to compare and discuss predictions!
And my winners will be: Sonics, Suns, Bobcats, Bucks and Nuggets.

Anybody hear about our Grizzlies' tragedy??? Our starting point guard, Damon Stoudemire, is out for the remainer on the season...and Mike Miller is injured. Rumor has it 'round here that, since our roster has an opening, that we're searching for someone to take his place for the rest of this season. Guess Antonio and Bobby will have to continue stepping it up! Go Burkssmile
[notify]

Truman

Purred: Thu Jan 5, '06 7:42am PST 
Okay, so I was slightly off on some of my predictions...

but who would have ever predicted that Seattle SuperSonics would fire the head coach??? and who would have thought Ray Allen would take it is personally??? Any cat got a thought on this?

Just a reminder: Don't forget to go to www.nba.com and vote on the All-Star Ballot...closing is coming fast than we know...and you can vote DAILY.

Grizzlies Update: Still no word of the starting point guard situation, but Bobby Jackson and Antonio Burks have done an excellent job stepping up against Portland and Golden State - both wins for Memphissmile Best of luck against Utah Friday!
[notify]

Truman

Purred: Thu Jan 5, '06 8:32pm PST 
Hey Calli - Sorry King James got beat tonight! The Rockets were way overdue to over come the slump. Better luck next time!
Have you voted on the All-Star Ballot yet? If you're an East fan, we'd love to swing your West votes for Memphis - our slogan is:

Vote Now Vote Pau!
Vote Pau Gasol as Memphis' first All-Star!!!
[notify]

Truman

Purred: Fri Jan 6, '06 3:53pm PST 
Okay Cats! Let's plan your Friday night and weekend with a little B-Ball! Here's the line-up (My picks in all caps):

HOUSTON/Toronto 7pmE

Atlanta/BOSTON 7:30E

Orlando/NEW JERSY 7:30E

Washington/NEW YORK 7:30E

Seattle/DETROIT 8E

Utah/MEMPHIS!!! 8E

PORTLAND/New Orleans 8E

Minnesota/SAN ANTONIO 8E

CHICAGO/Wilwaukee 8:30

DALLAS/Denver 9E

LA CLIPPERS/Sacramento 10E

MIAMI/Phoenix 10:30E

PHILLY/LA Lakers 10:30E
[notify]

Truman

Purred: Sat Jan 7, '06 5:59pm PST 
Sorry I can't update the forum right now...my Grizzlies are actually behind to the Bulls! NOOOO!!! If any cat is out there - the games is televised locally in Memphis on channel 5 and nationally on WGN Chicago.
[notify]

Daisy

The Bacon Queen

Purred: Sat Jan 7, '06 10:25pm PST 
Is this only for the NBA? Or is college hoops talk allowed??
[notify]

(Page 1 of 32: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  [Last 10 entry]