GO!

Tillie Mochiea, My Heart, God's Little Angel

Tillie- Mochiea In- Memory

My Heart, God's- Little Angel

Purred: Wed Jun 15, '11 2:08pm PST 
Wow it's so beautiful here at Rainbow Bridge, so many others to play with and so many
things to play with. Play, that's an exciting word to me, See My Mommy found me at 4
weeks Old and I was crippled because someone tried to hurt me. But Mommy Took me in
and gave me 14 (June 15, 2011) years of love and joy. I was so very sick all my life with many
medical problems, but Mommy, She saw me through them all. Then I heard Doctor Kelly tell
Mommy that I had CRF (Chronic Renal Failure) and Hyper-T, I didn't know what that was but,
Mommy took me home and Gave Me all kinds of Meds and lots of fluids, But I was getting
tired and my little body was giving up, So I whispered in My Mommy's Heart I have to go
now Mommy, but I will never be far, Please Help me Make my final journey. I went to my
favorite spot in the Window, one last time. I haven't done that is so long. Then Mommy
Held me so very close, and I heard Doctor Kelly talking to me and Mommy so softly and I fell
asleep gently in my Mommy's arm. Once again I whispered In my Mommy's Heart, Mommy I
can Run now and Play. Thank you Mommy, I love you so much. I will wait here for my little
angel wings, Then I will be able Fly into my Mommy's heart once again for all eternity.
[notify]