GO!

WE REALLY NEED ALL YOUR HELP...

Check this forum for fun contests and the chance to win awesome prizes on Catster! This is also the place for all of you seeking votes for contests you've entered!

☆The Pawsee☆

There are no bad- cats, just bad- owners!

Purred: Fri Sep 5, '08 10:26am PST 
WE ARE JUST ABOUT READY TO RUN OUT OF OUR CATSTER PLUS MEMBERSHIP AND WE WOULD LOVE TO HAVE CAT OF THE WEEK NEXT WEEK ON THE 8TH. COULD YOU ALL BE SUCH SWEET PALS AND VOTE FOR US BY CONTACTING CASTER TO CAST YOUR VOTE FOR US. OUR SUBSCRIPTION WILL RUN OUT ON THE 13TH AND WE WOULD LOVE TO BE YOUR NEXT CAT OF THE WEEK!
PURRS AND SANDPAPER KISSES TO ALL!!!!!
XOXOXOXOXXOXOXOX
OUR PAGE NUMBER IS 814375
OUR MOMCAT HAS SAVED SO MANY OF US FROM GOING TO THE POUND AND THIS WOULD JUST MAKE HER FEEL SO MUCH BETTER AND WE WOULD WUV TO BE YOUR NEXT CAT OF THE WEEK....balloons
Thank you all so much for your help and support...we can really use it...Please help us meet our goal of getting this wonderful gift!!!!!!

Edited by author Sun Sep 7, '08 7:10pm PST

[notify]

BOBBI BOI

TAIL-LESS IN- INDIANA

Purred: Sat Sep 6, '08 10:25am PST 
You don't have to be a plus member to get COTW!
I think it's a random thing.
[notify]

Little Coqui

I is at my- furever home!!

Purred: Sat Sep 6, '08 3:26pm PST 
I thinks COTW and COTD are just randomly picked by HQ. There is really no votings process. And any cats can be picked, whether they has plus or nots. I is hoping Catster will picks me someday fur that honor, but no luck as of yets. I wish you lucks in getting picked fur it. Purrrs, Little Coqui
[notify]

Mr. Lollycat- McNoNo

<3's his Auntie

Purred: Sun Sep 7, '08 5:37pm PST 
I hopes dey picks you too Little Coqui! Cause den you can be Catster famous just wike I was.way to go
[notify]

Ben

I fetch,- therefore I am.

Purred: Sun Sep 7, '08 5:59pm PST 
Bobbi Boi and Little Coqui are right, there is no voting process for COTW or COTD. It's also not dependent on whether you subscribe to Catster Plus or have a free account. So, even if your Plus expires, you will still have an equal chance of being chosen.
way to go

Edited by author Sun Sep 7, '08 5:59pm PST