GO!

Help a CAT to win Bissel contest this week

Check this forum for fun contests and the chance to win awesome prizes on Catster! This is also the place for all of you seeking votes for contests you've entered!

Loki

Loki the Maine- Coon Cat

Purred: Sun Apr 6, '08 8:41pm PST 
Hi friends,
Would you look at my photo and perhaps vote for for me in the Bissel MVP contest? The contest has a weekly winner and then the winners of each week, plus 4 runner-ups compete for the grand prize which is a $10000 donation to the pet charity of the winner’s choice. If we won we would chose the local shelter- the Bangor Humane Society and specify the money be used for the cats.( our Kiwi was adopted from there ).
My picture can be voted on through Tuesday the 8th.
The grand prize winner also gets his/her picture on the vacuum box – and well, being very furry I would make a fine Vacuum spokes model
You know- the last 3 weeks winners have all been dogs- I think we should make sure this week a cat wins!!
Here is the link to my entry :

http://www.bissell.com/redirect.asp?page_id=47187&Pet=1142

If you see me with my paw slightly raised you are in the right spot! If the link does not work go to Bissel.Com and look for the MVP contest. You can then search by name, I'm listed by my full name: Loki Silver Bear

Thank you so very, very much! If I could win many cats could be helped!
Giant Maine Coon cat purrs to all of you!

Purrs and many Thanks, Loki smile
[notify]

TGM Gimli DB- #101a

Play Hard, Sleep- Hard!

Purred: Mon Apr 7, '08 8:43pm PST 
We voted for you Loki! Good luck!way to go

Loki

Loki the Maine- Coon Cat

Purred: Mon Apr 7, '08 9:13pm PST 
Thanks Gimli!!
I appreciate it greatlybig grin
One more day to vote fellow kitties!!
[notify]

Bijou

Now, now! Play- with me now! - Meow!!

Purred: Tue Apr 8, '08 12:25am PST 
I voted for you too. I hope you win! Meow! kitty
[notify]

Loki

Loki the Maine- Coon Cat

Purred: Tue Apr 8, '08 6:19am PST 
Thanks Bijou!
Votes today still count smileway to goway to goway to go
[notify]

Harvey

Has been COTD!

Purred: Wed Apr 9, '08 6:57am PST 
Sorry, Loki, we tried to vote for you but it was too late. cry

And some darned dog ended up winning again. There were too many dogs in the contest, anyway. I also noticed a bunny or two, a life-sized fiberglass deer, and one animal in a t-shirt whose species I was unable to identify. You should have won!!! Can you try again?
[notify]

Loki

Loki the Maine- Coon Cat

Purred: Wed Apr 9, '08 7:12am PST 
Thanks Harvey for trying
Yes a DOG won yet again!
But a cat named Josh was a finalist this time so that is at least something for cats . He looks like Josh, one of our pals from here on catster! I will have to check....

We can enter one more time by Friday- next weeks voting - week 15 is the last round- maybe my sister Maggie will enter this time...
[notify]