GO!

Oh, my Mommy has embarrassed me again!

Check this forum for fun contests and the chance to win awesome prizes on Catster! This is also the place for all of you seeking votes for contests you've entered!

Shep, My- Precious- Angel

Is that for me?- Is it? No? Are- you sure?

Purred: Wed Oct 10, '07 6:00pm PST 
Hi kitty friends!
I can't believe I have to do this for Mommy, but, she is in charge of the kitty food. And, until I am able to open pull-top cans of Fancy Feast on my own, I must do what 'she who must be obeyed' says. Hmpf!
I understand if some of you have kitty friends in the contest I am going to mention. If so, PLEASE, vote for your kitty friend! If not, if you could vote for my pic, that would be very sweet of you. The website is as follows:
http://www.thecatconnection.com/contest/contestants.shtml
I hope the info. I posted works. I'm new at this, and rather embarrassed by the whole thing. Mommy is just very proud of me, because I'm a fighter, but still retain my sweet side. I am loved.
Thanks all. And, again, only do this if you want to!
Love,
Sheppy (Shep)
[notify]

Legolas

Mommy's fuzzy- orange baby

Purred: Wed Oct 10, '07 6:17pm PST 
Shep, I felt very sorry for you looking at the pictures. I had to wear a plastic cone for a whole week after getting declawed. I'd only been at my new mommy's house for one week and I was really confused. I spent that whole week lying on her chest every night when she came home from work. I felt very sorry for myself with the cone, especially when I rounded a corner and didn't give myself enough room and daddy laughed at me. But I am doing fine now and the cone is long gone. I am very sorry you have cancer. You are a brave kitty-kat.
[notify]

Shep, My- Precious- Angel

Is that for me?- Is it? No? Are- you sure?

Purred: Wed Oct 10, '07 6:37pm PST 
Thank you, Legolas! I did feel sorry for myself at one time. But, you know what? I'm still here, racing around my house, throwing my big sis to the floor in a half-nelson, screaming at Mommy for food, and purring like you wouldn't believe. I am a happy kitty, and really have no idea that I am supposed to be sick...which is for the best. As long as I have a good quality of life, I'm golden!
FYI: Those horrible cones that our Mommy's and Daddy's put on us for 'our own good'...well, I am prepared to fight that issue! I don't appreciate having to back up into a room! MOL!
Love,
Sheppy
[notify]