GO!

Vote for me! A service Cat!

Check this forum for fun contests and the chance to win awesome prizes on Catster! This is also the place for all of you seeking votes for contests you've entered!

Nokomith

Love me for I am- Noko

Purred: Mon Sep 3, '07 4:49pm PST 
My name is Nokomith it means little dragon of the moon and it is very fitting. I am full grown and only 3lbs. I live with a person who has problems breathing sometimes and it is my job to wake her up when she stops breathing at night. Originally when mom got me it was just for a pet but that all changed. When I was still very young mom stoped breathing in the middle of the night. Well I think that is what happened cus her lips turned funny colors so I tryed to wake her up. I finally got her to wake up by biteing her ear. She had to go to the hospital for a while but now she is back. Every night now I lay across her neck and whenever she has problems I nibble on her ear to make sure she will be alright. I got recognized by a service animal group as an official service animal and even went threw the training. Please vote for me.
[notify]

Matai

I am the king of- this house!

Purred: Tue Sep 4, '07 7:31pm PST 
We aren't sure what contest you are in or where the voting page is. We would love to vote for you but we need to know first. Thanks.
[notify]

Eric

Feed me Tuna and- I'll love you- forever!

Purred: Wed Sep 5, '07 11:36am PST 
Not sure where your being judged at, but why not enter my contest, it's for a good cause ..to help homeless and distressed kitties via many charities..

www.glamourspots.com
[notify]

Nokomith

Love me for I am- Noko

Purred: Fri Sep 7, '07 8:42pm PST 
still new here how exactly do I enter a contest?
[notify]

Nokomith

Love me for I am- Noko

Purred: Fri Sep 7, '07 8:54pm PST 
The one I'm trying to win is cat of the week
[notify]