GO!

Vote for Marina

Check this forum for fun contests and the chance to win awesome prizes on Catster! This is also the place for all of you seeking votes for contests you've entered!

(Page 3 of 3: Viewing entries 21 to 28)  
1  2  3  
Marina

Truman\'s Girl

Purred: Tue Apr 24, '07 7:46am PST 
Oh my goodness!! I'm the highest rated!! Thank you, thank you, thank you!!

Your Score: 10
Average Score: 6.8
Total Votes: 1304

Thank you guys so much! Oh, I hope one of us Catsters win. I know I'm in it and Squeakers is in it. Anycat else?
[notify]

♦- SACHIN- ♦

FunLuvnTonk

Purred: Tue Apr 24, '07 4:22pm PST 
HI Marina, I found you and voted for you! I just entered, I don't even know what its for I love all the kitties,

You can vote for me by clicking here : http://www.lifetimetv.com/photos/cats/rate.php?id=147617

Edited by author Tue Apr 24, '07 4:25pm PST

[notify]

Marina

Truman\'s Girl

Purred: Tue Apr 24, '07 5:11pm PST 
Sachin, that is an adorable pic. You are just so precious! We voted for you like a gajillion times, all 10s of course. smile
[notify]

Marie - Defender of the Empire

Ramses' warrior- princess!

Purred: Tue Apr 24, '07 5:44pm PST 
Voted for you, avg 5.8...but I am sure it will come back up real soon!

Keep voting for Marina, everykitty!
[notify]

Leida

Stats Cat

Purred: Wed Apr 25, '07 5:39am PST 
VOTE FOR SACHIN way to go
[notify]

Leida

Stats Cat

Purred: Wed Apr 25, '07 5:41am PST 
Your Score: 10
Average Score: 5.8
Total Votes: 2837
Comments: 9
[notify]

Marina

Truman\'s Girl

Purred: Wed Apr 25, '07 8:55am PST 
This is rigged. Not only did my score drop from 6.8 to 5.8 in less than 3 minutes last night (even though the vote count did not go up very much), but Sachin is at 3.9.

Forget about me. I don't care but there is no way that Sachin should be at 3.9. This really upsets me. Vote for me if you have time but vote for Sachin first. We have to get his average up.
[notify]

♦- SACHIN- ♦

FunLuvnTonk

Purred: Wed Apr 25, '07 4:06pm PST 
Thanks for the support Marina, I just voted a bunch for you. I think that you should block cookies from the site, That is how websites know you've visited certain pages, I don't know if you can vote multiple times if the website adds a cookie to your computer.

Let me know how you guys do multiple voting, and how you know its working?
[notify]

(Page 3 of 3: Viewing entries 21 to 28)  
1  2  3