GO!

Someone is an Eddy hater...

Check this forum for fun contests and the chance to win awesome prizes on Catster! This is also the place for all of you seeking votes for contests you've entered!

♥ Eddy ♥

Chase me!

Purred: Mon Apr 16, '07 11:30am PST 
Mom went to the website that I am on for a contest, like she does everyday, to cast her usual 5 votes... and saw something that made her very upset. Someone posted the same picture of me that she did and named it 'cheat' and also wrote this: using software to cast multiple votes is considered cheating. hi! i'm a cat stuck in a box! vote for me! get real.

Mom doesn't even know of any software that is able to do this, she hasn't even heard of it until today. All of my votes are coming from mom's family and friends and all of my friends from Catster. Mom wrote the website today and told them about this just a few minutes ago. Hopefully the website will delete the 'cheat' photo and understand that Mom isn't cheating in any way! Now mom isn't too sure about this, but the website owner should be able to see IP addresses from everyone that votes and then know we aren't lying! I sure hope so!

Other than that, thanks to everyone I am doing great in the contest, I was in first for about 3 days, but today fell into 2nd, but only by 14 votes. I'm sure with everyone's help I can get back into first and win that contest! Which would be great because Ive never won a contest before smile

Once again you can Vote Here

Thank you, again, SO much, to all my Catster friends!
[notify]

April- ♥

Beautiful black- princess.

Purred: Mon Apr 16, '07 12:48pm PST 
We have just been and voted for you again Eddy.
We can't understand the mentality of the sort of person that would do such a thing.
We hope the site sorts it out for you and your mom.
Good luck. We will keep on voting every day.

The Cornish crew.
[notify]

Timothy

Purred: Mon Apr 16, '07 1:35pm PST 
OK I just clicked on the vote here link & it took me to Eddy's picture. When I voted I got this message back. Sorry, you have reached your 5 vote limit for today. Please come back tomorrow to cast your votes. I had never heard of this contest until to day. So how can I had voted five times. Deborah
[notify]

♥ Eddy ♥

Chase me!

Purred: Mon Apr 16, '07 2:56pm PST 
Timothy and Mommy,
It's very weird that happened. Mom's not the most computer smart person in the world, so she cant give you a solid answer... but she does recommend maybe running a virus check? People like to get IP addresses and mess with your computer or use it for other things. Just an opinion... hope someone else can help you out more!
Purrs,
Eddy and Mom
[notify]

♥ Eddy ♥

Chase me!

Purred: Tue Apr 17, '07 12:50am PST 
The website owner took the photo down that the Eddy hater posted! Mom and me are so happy, they didnt write us back though. Thats ok, at least they know we arent cheaters smile
[notify]

Leida

Stats Cat

Purred: Tue Apr 17, '07 7:28am PST 
Eddy, I'm so sorry that happened to you. Some people are just mean and spiteful. Obviously their cat wasn't getting enough votes or didn't have enough friends to vote for them.

way to go You're a winner Eddy! way to go
[notify]

♥ Eddy ♥

Chase me!

Purred: Tue Apr 17, '07 11:05am PST 
Thank you Leida, you are a sweetheart smile
[notify]