GO!

Please Vote for Taz

Check this forum for fun contests and the chance to win awesome prizes on Catster! This is also the place for all of you seeking votes for contests you've entered!

(Page 3 of 3: Viewing entries 21 to 27)  
1  2  3  
♥ Eddy ♥

Chase me!

Purred: Tue Apr 17, '07 11:11am PST 
Just voted for you Taz, you are at 340!

Are we allowed to vote more than once?
[notify]

♥ Eddy ♥

Chase me!

Purred: Tue Apr 17, '07 11:12am PST 
wait, its over? i thought it said that the contest ends on the 21st?
[notify]

Leida

Stats Cat

Purred: Wed Apr 18, '07 3:51am PST 
Alexi 9% 517
Angus 6% 323
Bimmer 0% 20
Cal 1% 65
Callie 2% 125
Chester 4% 253
Ella 1% 73
Flynn 1% 45
Igor 1% 30
Kitty 0% 23
Lulu 11% 606
Milk 2% 136
Molasses 0% 12
Mr. Chester Boots 2% 101
Ortlieb 20% 1,150
Princess Sophie 2% 96
Smokey 2% 109
Socks 0% 13
Sophie 6% 349
Spanky 0% 13
Taz 6% 342
Tom 18% 1,052
Twinkle Toes 1% 72
Yuzu 3% 169

It seems to still be going Eddy - because Taz is now on 342.
[notify]

Bond

Bond, James Bond

Purred: Wed Apr 18, '07 11:36am PST 
Actually, the literary cats contest is over. The kitty in the beret with the mustache and interesting name came in first, and a site favorite Tom came in a very very close second. The deadline for submissions for the next contest is Friday, the 20th. Mario is working on a children's alphabet book featuring stuff on cats (what a surprise eh?) and he is looking for a submission using the tough letters of the alphabet. Here is a blurb from the site...

"I'm proud to announce Stuff On My Cats newest project. We've been working in secrecy on a kids cardboard book titled "Stuff On My Cat presents: A is for Alligator". Pretty cool, huh? It's going to be exactly what it sounds like, an ABC book for kids featuring stuff on cats for each letter. So letter B is a book resting on a cat, F is flowers, etc. We've looked through a ton of submissions for clean, clear images that are kid friendly and easily recognizable for children. It's a kids book, after all. Even with all of the submissions we've had there are a few letters which really need to be filled. Know where I'm going with this? I thought so. This week's contest will be letter themed, we've had a few before and they're always hilarious. The only catch this time is you HAVE to use one of the following letters: I, Q, L, R, U, X, Y, Z. Remember, the images have to be simple, clear, clean and appropriate for children. If you get too crazy kids may not get it! X, Y and Z are going to be tricky, so good luck to those people tackling it. "

So there you have it. I don't think I'll have time to wrassle my furlings into having a stack or theme before Friday, but you other catsters have to represent! Let us know if you make the list of finalists so we can vote for youse!

Edited by author Wed Apr 18, '07 11:38am PST

[notify]

Leida

Stats Cat

Purred: Wed Apr 18, '07 1:47pm PST 
Thanks Bond! big grin

I was fooled because it accepted my vote.

Leida
[notify]

Jack ~My- Angel

Cattitude

Purred: Wed Apr 18, '07 5:40pm PST 
Yeah, it keeps letting you vote. I've never understood that. My mommy is going to send a note to the site owner and suggest they change that.

Mommy has all kinds of stuff to pile on me for this new contest. I thought about hiding, but she's got some really cool stuff so I think I'll play along and see if I make the finals again. We are working on pictures of several of the letters. Keep your paws crossed that I'll make the finals again. Hopefully we'll have a few other Catster kitties there too, even if it makes voting tough for some of our friends.

Stay tuned for more information.
[notify]

Leida

Stats Cat

Purred: Thu Apr 19, '07 6:25am PST 
MOL! You love it really Jack - don't you. laugh out loud
[notify]

(Page 3 of 3: Viewing entries 21 to 27)  
1  2  3