GO!

I made it in the Stuff on my Cat contest!

Check this forum for fun contests and the chance to win awesome prizes on Catster! This is also the place for all of you seeking votes for contests you've entered!

Amber

Is it time to- play? Please?

Purred: Mon Mar 26, '07 8:58am PST 
cheercheercheer I can't believe I made it smile I'm really very happy. If anycat out there would consider voting for me I would really appreciate it! I know that there are other Catsters on there too! *waves to Jack* The link is: http://www.stuffonmycat.com/index.php?itemid=3420#more

Because of alphabetical order I am the first kitty on the list! Please consider voting for me smile

Amber
[notify]

Toby

Toby - all boy

Purred: Mon Mar 26, '07 9:31am PST 
way to go way to go Way to go to you too Amber!! way to goway to goway to go

Sorry didn't see your post until after Jack's . We voted a few times for you also!!!!!!! Let's move Amber and Jack out in front!!

Cat: Pixie/Rabbit: Rascal 167
Jordon 156
Amber 43
Jack 43

Vote for Amber

cheercheercheercheercheercheercheercheercheercheercheer

Voting appears to be pretty aggressive with the leaders.
[notify]

Leida

Stats Cat

Purred: Mon Mar 26, '07 9:59am PST 
Hi Amber. Best of luck in the contest. I've already voted for Jack and the computer won't let me vote again.

I hope you both do really well.

Leida.
[notify]

Toby

Toby - all boy

Purred: Mon Mar 26, '07 10:09am PST 
red facered facered face Sorry Amber, I was wrong, you can't vote twice. red facered facered face
Good luck - you are both neck to neck.
[notify]

Jack ~My- Angel

Cattitude

Purred: Mon Mar 26, '07 10:24am PST 
Amber and I are both getting beat by a bunny confused Ok. The picture has a cat in it too, but geez. We don't want to get beat by a rabbit!!

Thanks for everycat's support for us. It took the site admin a whole month to go through all the submissions and pick twenty, so we both win even if we don't get the most votes kitty
[notify]

Amber

Is it time to- play? Please?

Purred: Mon Mar 26, '07 11:27am PST 
Thanks everycat! I'm really just happy that I made it into the contest cheer I know that there are lots of more contests in front of me smile My big hope is that I'll make it into the book! Mama wants to give the book to everyone for Christmas wink

I'm actually thinking that we should put the full weight of Catster behind Jack! Help him beat that silly bunny!
[notify]

Leida

Stats Cat

Purred: Wed Mar 28, '07 3:30am PST 
I make it that you came 5th Amber! That's very good going. Well done. applause

Leida
[notify]