GO!

I'm so excited I can't see straight. Please vote for me

Check this forum for fun contests and the chance to win awesome prizes on Catster! This is also the place for all of you seeking votes for contests you've entered!

(Page 1 of 3: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2  3  
Jack ~My- Angel

Cattitude

Purred: Mon Mar 26, '07 1:00am PST 
I can' t believe it, but I am a finalist in the latest stuffonmycat contest. This one is really important because the winner gets a place in the next coffee table book.

I am so excited to actually be considered that I can't even sleep. The contest will be over by Tuesday night (3-27) so it's fast and only lasts about two days, so all kitties need to hurry.

I have made the finals of other contests, but I've never come close to winning and this is the most important one I've ever been in. Mommy will be happy even if I don't win, but I would love to win for a change.

Please help me out and vote for me...Mommy is kind of techie challenged, so she doesn't know how to post a link, but her is where you can vote. Just check the box next to "Jack" (that's me) and then go to the bottom and press "vote.

http://www.stuffonmycat.com/index.php?itemid=3420

Thanks, Jack
[notify]

Leida

Stats Cat

Purred: Mon Mar 26, '07 7:16am PST 
PLEASE VOTE FOR JACK

No sooner said than done - This link will get you all there.

Concatulations Jack! Of course you know that I'll vote for you.

Good Luck!

Leida.
[notify]

♥ - Cinderella - ♥

I am hungry!!- Where is my- Chicken???

Purred: Mon Mar 26, '07 8:29am PST 
Hey Jack we voted fur you!!!! I'll try to get more votessmile Good Luck!!!

Meows
Cinderella
[notify]

Toby

Toby - all boy

Purred: Mon Mar 26, '07 9:09am PST 
way to go way to go Hi Jack, way to go way to go
We voted for you! Actually a couple of times.

Stats are:
Cat: Pixie/Rabbit: Rascal 155
Jordon 147
Zephyr 44
Jack 40

Vote for Jack

You can vote more than once, so lets all get out there and help Jack out!!!
cheercheercheercheercheercheercheer

Thanks for showing me how to do that Leida!
[notify]

Amber

Is it time to- play? Please?

Purred: Mon Mar 26, '07 9:23am PST 
Hi Jack smile I like your picture an awful lot. Couldn't vote for you, since I had to vote for me smile But I saw this in one of Mario's posts about the contest that gives me hope that win or lose we'll both make it into the book!

"There are going to be many winners for this contest, Chronicle and SOMC are planning to print the photo and story of up to 50 of these submissions!"

That would be honor enough for me!
[notify]

Jack ~My- Angel

Cattitude

Purred: Mon Mar 26, '07 9:37am PST 
Thanks for the support everycat. I figured we'd end up with another Catster in the contest and we did. Amber's picture is really cute and I know some of you will vote for her if you are friends. It's so hard when more than one of us in the same contest, but whatever happens, Amber is right. We all are winners.

dancing
[notify]

Amber

Is it time to- play? Please?

Purred: Mon Mar 26, '07 11:32am PST 
I just posted on my post. I'm very catcited that I got selected to be in the contest. But I'd REALLY like to see a catster win! Jack has been in these contests more than I have. I think it's his time to win! I really appreciate all the votes that y'all have given me. But I'm asking for any future votes that might have been directed to me to go to Jack! A vote for Jack is a vote for Catster!! cheer cheer cheer

Amber
[notify]

Penelope

I'm Trouble with- a capital T

Purred: Mon Mar 26, '07 11:38am PST 
Me and my family entered the contest vote for us we will vote for you
[notify]

Jack ~My- Angel

Cattitude

Purred: Mon Mar 26, '07 1:10pm PST 
Amber, that's awfully sweet of you, but you have two more votes than I do right now, so I don't want to take away your chance since you are beating me. As much as I hate to say it, the cat/rabbit team is way in the lead and it looks like they may win. cry

We'll both have to enter lots more contests and make sure to keep each other posted if we need to vote for each other hail

Penelope, which contest are you in? Let us know and we'd gladly vote for you.
[notify]

Leida

Stats Cat

Purred: Mon Mar 26, '07 3:16pm PST 
Amber that's incredibly generous of you and very sporting. applause

Penelope, if you tell us the name of the contest you are in, maybe we will vote for you.

Leida.
[notify]

(Page 1 of 3: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2  3