GO!

Please vote for me

Check this forum for fun contests and the chance to win awesome prizes on Catster! This is also the place for all of you seeking votes for contests you've entered!

(Page 1 of 3: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2  3  
Toby

Toby - all boy

Purred: Tue Mar 20, '07 7:50pm PST 
cheer cheer My mom entered me in a contest and I really need a bunch of votes. I got a late start so I need get a lot of votes by Monday March 26th. Mom says I need at least a hundred votes just to be in the contest but more to win. Please go to http://mypetsface.ocregister.com/default.aspx?r=5724104 and vote for me. cheer cheer Thanks everyone - this is my first contest and I'm really excited! dancing
[notify]

Leida

Stats Cat

Purred: Wed Mar 21, '07 2:12am PST 
Hi Toby - you have 31 votes so far. big grin

[notify]

Toby

Toby - all boy

Purred: Wed Mar 21, '07 12:21pm PST 
Thanks Leida, I have 49 votes so far with an 8.3 rating. Think you can vote multiple times as mom didn't see anything that would restrict that. smile
[notify]

Leida

Stats Cat

Purred: Wed Mar 21, '07 3:13pm PST 
What happened to the link I posted? shrug

All I can see is a little blue rectangle - it still works as a link though.

Leida.
[notify]

Toby

Toby - all boy

Purred: Wed Mar 21, '07 6:46pm PST 
thinking Hi Leida, mom says that the OC Register had a bit of a mess going on my entry and some others too. Its all straightened out now and I have 70 votes. cheer But I lost some votes when they eliminated the 2 additional entries of me. frown I'm now on page 5, third row, second from the right, but that may change. It's the same picture as on this page.

Since I lost votes, I could sure use some more 10 ratings!! Please help. Thanks Toby
[notify]

simon stout

YOUR NEVER TO- OLD TO LIVE IT- UP!!!

Purred: Wed Mar 21, '07 8:29pm PST 
I voted for you
[notify]

Toby

Toby - all boy

Purred: Wed Mar 21, '07 9:32pm PST 
Thanks Wally, I really appreciate your support!
[notify]

Leida

Stats Cat

Purred: Thu Mar 22, '07 2:12am PST 
CLICK HERE TO VOTE FOR TOBY

Let's see if this link works any better.

Leida.
[notify]

Ariel

Mrowr?

Purred: Thu Mar 22, '07 9:22am PST 
Just as a reminder, Toby is really close to being a top contender! He only has until Monday at 5:00 p.m. pacific to obtain 100 votes. My girls probably won't gather that many by then so someone from Catster has to represent!
[notify]

Diego

I'm bringing- sexy back

Purred: Thu Mar 22, '07 10:58am PST 
We voted for you Toby. Good luck!!!cheer

Edited by author Thu Mar 22, '07 10:58am PST

[notify]

(Page 1 of 3: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2  3