GO!

Vote for my Creatures

Check this forum for fun contests and the chance to win awesome prizes on Catster! This is also the place for all of you seeking votes for contests you've entered!

(Page 1 of 5: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2  3  4  5  
Merlin - An Angel- Forever

*Poof*

Purred: Thu Mar 1, '07 12:48pm PST 
Meows, my Creatures, both now at the Bridge, won a photo contest last May. Their winning picture is now in the Best of Show contest. Here is the web site to vote for my Creatures: http://hhgerbilry.com/gerbilshow1.html

It is picture #2, Bernie and Bertie Bott sleeping together. You can click on th epicture to view a larger image.

You can vote once a day until the end of March.

Please vote for my Creatures! Even though they are now at the Bridge, I'm sure they would want to win again.
[notify]

Benjamin

Make way for- me!

Purred: Thu Mar 1, '07 4:34pm PST 
We voted, Merlin, and will vote again.

Good luck!
[notify]

WALLY- WALLSTER

JUST POSE AND- SHOW YOUR BEST- SIDE

Purred: Thu Mar 1, '07 5:36pm PST 
I voted. Good Luck!
[notify]

Diego

I'm bringing- sexy back

Purred: Thu Mar 1, '07 6:24pm PST 
We were sneaky Merlin. I asked mom to vote from work and then we voted from home too. We will keep voting for your creatures to win.

Good Luck!cheer
[notify]

Hunter

Lazy, Lazy, Lazy

Purred: Thu Mar 1, '07 7:30pm PST 
I voted and it looks like the creatures are in 1st place right now. 39% of the votes. Nearest competoitor...Picture 10 with 29%. Good Luck Bernie and Bertie!
[notify]

Toffy

Head of- household

Purred: Thu Mar 1, '07 10:09pm PST 
I just voted too. Good luck Bernie and Bertie Bott! You can win this thing!
[notify]

*Poof*

Purred: Fri Mar 2, '07 12:56pm PST 
Thank you for voting! Remember to vote every day if you can. Picture #10 is catching up to my Creatures. If you haven't voted already, please do!
[notify]

*Poof*

Purred: Sat Mar 3, '07 8:23am PST 
51 votes for my Creaturse so far cheer But pictures 8 and 10 are closing the gap. Remember to vote for my Creatures every day! And from multiple computers if you can, mol big grin
[notify]

Athena (In- Memory)

Purrs and Love

Purred: Sat Mar 3, '07 4:33pm PST 
We voted again, Merlin!

Hunter

Lazy, Lazy, Lazy

Purred: Mon Mar 5, '07 4:43pm PST 
I've bee voting everyday. Looks like you are still in the lead with 111 votes. Your nearest competitor has 82 votes (picture 8) and then 68 votes (picture 10). I;ll keep voting daily until the polls are closed. Good Luck!
[notify]

(Page 1 of 5: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2  3  4  5