GO!

Catster Access Issues

This forum is for Catster members to seek and share advice to enhance participation and make the most of the features offered on the site. If you need assistance with your Catster account, or require technical support, the most effective way to get the information to the Techno Cats is to contact Catster Support directly by way of the Contact links located at the bottom of each page on Catster. Additional help is available at FAQs.

(Page 1 of 2: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2  
Cow

Hissssssssss!

Purred: Mon Apr 21, '14 7:36pm PST 
This weekend, all of SAY Media's properties were taken down by what is called a distributed denial of service attack (DDoS). The tech team has been working nonstop to get everything back up and running, but it will take some time before we can expect the sites to run "normally."

We are posting updates in the All Paws Bulletin Group when we are able to access Community areas of the sites.

Cow

Hissssssssss!

Purred: Tue Apr 22, '14 9:15am PST 
Here is an article in TechCruch about the SAY Media DDoS Attacks.

meditate

Cow

Hissssssssss!

Purred: Thu Apr 24, '14 1:40pm PST 
OK, I think we're in the clear. The sites have been working well for me today!

way to go

There are a few 404 errors and some missing images that need to be addressed, but other than that…

If you do notice something odd, other than the countless features that were broken before the DDoS attack, please send an email to Support.

Have a great day everypawdy! kitty

Cow

Hissssssssss!

Purred: Mon Apr 28, '14 1:31pm PST 
welcome

Cow

Hissssssssss!

Purred: Mon Apr 28, '14 2:37pm PST 
Let's celebrate with FREE Balloons in the Catster Gift Store!

wishes

Sammie

little stinker

Purred: Mon Apr 28, '14 6:14pm PST 
its nice we are back up, but, maybe we should hold off on the celebrating intill we know the attacks are over with.
[notify]

Sundance

Want a Smooch?

Purred: Mon Apr 28, '14 7:59pm PST 
Naaa ... anytime is a good time to celebrate!

partycheerpartydancinghamster dancepartydancingpartycheerhamster dancepartydancingpartycheerhamster dancehi5

TGM Gimli DB- #101a

Play Hard, Sleep- Hard!

Purred: Mon Apr 28, '14 8:53pm PST 
dancingcheerhappy dancesnoopypartypartyway to go

Sammie

little stinker

Purred: Mon May 19, '14 3:03pm PST 
we are being attacked again, guess we celebrated a little to early
[notify]

Tigger

Knead softly &- carry a big purr

Purred: Tue May 20, '14 4:03pm PST 
I cannot even add a diary entry or see any pictures today...hope it gets fixed soon! wave Be back on Friday I guess
[notify]

(Page 1 of 2: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2