GO!

Hiya! Jax here!

This forum is for Catster members to seek and share advice to enhance participation and make the most of the features offered on the site. If you need assistance with your Catster account, or require technical support, the most effective way to get the information to the Techno Cats is to contact Catster Support directly by way of the Contact links located at the bottom of each page on Catster. Additional help is available at FAQs.

Jax

Quiet boy

Purred: Tue Mar 25, '14 5:22pm PST 
big grin Hey peeps! Jax here!
Moms isn't new to Catster, but I ams a new member to the pawty!
I am a Tuxedo/Siamese Mix. My daddy was part Lilac-Point Siamese, but my moms was just a grey Tuxie likes me. I have a lilac tint to the grey fur ons me. I hide under my moms bed all the time and I only ever come out to use the litter box, which is, thankfully, right outside the bed.
Mikko tries to play with me (or so I am tolds), but I hiss at him.shrug What do you expects? I ams new at this home.
But anyways, I ams making progress. I walked from moms bed to the guest rooms bed. See? Im warming up to the beds before I get used to the hous...ehe....red face

Anywayz, you guys should check out our blog! http://happinessissiamese.blogspot.ca

Cya later peeps, tuxie tickles!
[notify]

TGM Gimli DB- #101a

Play Hard, Sleep- Hard!

Purred: Wed Mar 26, '14 8:09am PST 
Hi Jax, welcome to Catster!

Good to see you here!

welcome

Sundance

Want a Smooch?

Purred: Wed Mar 26, '14 11:15pm PST 
Hi, Jax! Welcome to Catster! welcome