GO!

how to find a cat in the catster community

This forum is for Catster members to seek and share advice to enhance participation and make the most of the features offered on the site. If you need assistance with your Catster account, or require technical support, the most effective way to get the information to the Techno Cats is to contact Catster Support directly by way of the Contact links located at the bottom of each page on Catster. Additional help is available at FAQs.

fuzz

silly

Purred: Mon Mar 17, '14 6:43am PST 
I seem to think that there was a place you could type in a cats name and all the cats that had that name would appear.... for example if I am looking for a cat named sweetie I should have a place to look that up. or if I saw a cat I liked and wanted to reconnect and I needed to look them up by name... also for the galleries is there a way to type in your own search other than the options given... we are tuxedo cats so my mom would like to see all the catster tuxedo's thanks fuzz and buzzflowers
[notify]

Ben

I fetch,- therefore I am.

Purred: Mon Mar 17, '14 8:53am PST 
See the Cats, Advanced Search applause

You can also use the Community drop-down menu, select "See the Cats" and then click on "Advanced Search." way to go

Shannara

Biscuit Maker

Purred: Mon Mar 17, '14 9:04am PST 
Awww, Ben! You beat me to it! frown

But I can tell you that there are 190 Catster cats named Sweetie. big grin

fuzz

silly

Purred: Mon Mar 17, '14 6:32pm PST 
thanks ben and shannara.... meow you both are "sweeties"
[notify]

Django

The 'D' is- silent.