GO!

Meow fellow Catsters =D

This forum is for Catster members to seek and share advice to enhance participation and make the most of the features offered on the site. If you need assistance with your Catster account, or require technical support, the most effective way to get the information to the Techno Cats is to contact Catster Support directly by way of the Contact links located at the bottom of each page on Catster. Additional help is available at FAQs.

Noah

Mum..mum..mummy.- .MUMMY!!!!

Purred: Thu Mar 13, '14 2:18am PST 
Hi all,

I found this forum yesterday after looking for answers about my peeing kitty. The site is so cute, I had to join.

I was previously using another cat forum seeking advice, only to get my head bitten off and called a bad owner for using the Litter Kwitter system with my cats. I sincerely hope this forum won't be the same way, or I shan't be staying here either. Our two babies are treated like royalty, and we shouldn't have to prove ourselves over the internet about that.

Anyway, Eevee and Noah send purrs and look forward to being here. rainbow
[notify]

Shannara

Biscuit Maker

Purred: Fri Mar 14, '14 7:30pm PST 
Welcome to Catster! welcome

You won't get your head bitten off here. It's not allowed! Only fun, friendly and informative is allowed.

Your kitties are so cute! Our friend request (to your email) is on its way.

Kitty cuddles,
Shannara, Sterling, Shade & Sundance
cat on moon

TGM Gimli DB- #101a

Play Hard, Sleep- Hard!

Purred: Fri Mar 14, '14 7:49pm PST 
Hi Eevee and Noah! Welcome to Catster!

welcome

Purrs,
Gimli, Tabi, Django & K.C.

Noah

Mum..mum..mummy.- .MUMMY!!!!

Purred: Sat Mar 15, '14 12:06am PST 
Thanks guys. I feel much more at home on this forum. hug
[notify]

Tigger

Knead softly &- carry a big purr

Purred: Sat Mar 15, '14 2:07pm PST 
Welcome! No one should ever have to prove how much they love their kitties...we all do!kitty
[notify]