GO!

Newbie Here!

This forum is for Catster members to seek and share advice to enhance participation and make the most of the features offered on the site. If you need assistance with your Catster account, or require technical support, the most effective way to get the information to the Techno Cats is to contact Catster Support directly by way of the Contact links located at the bottom of each page on Catster. Additional help is available at FAQs.

(Page 2 of 2: Viewing entries 11 to 13)  
1  2  
Squirrel

Master of the- Trees.

Purred: Sun Mar 16, '14 1:51pm PST 
Hi Eevee! Thanks! You should see me in the trees...mama thinks I was a squirrel in another life cause I remind her of one so much! You're a cutie as well, mama and I love your colours kitty

wave Hey Gimli! Thanks for the friend request! It's very nice meeting you big grin
[notify]

TGM Gimli DB- #101a

Play Hard, Sleep- Hard!

Purred: Sun Mar 16, '14 9:26pm PST 
Hi Squirrel, it's nice meeting you too! We love your pictures!

We hang out with Shade, Sterling and family at the Late, Late Show on Friday nights. Sometimes mom falls asleep and we have to leave early. confused

We've had lots of good times with our furiends here!

Purred: Wed Apr 2, '14 3:33am PST 
Hey,friends i am sheinavig and i am a new member in this forum site and i want to stay as long as i can.So,please cooperate with me.I can discuss relevant topics in this forum site.I have a cat female and her name is suzzy.her breed is singapura.
[notify]

(Page 2 of 2: Viewing entries 11 to 13)  
1  2