GO!

Newbie Here!

This forum is for Catster members to seek and share advice to enhance participation and make the most of the features offered on the site. If you need assistance with your Catster account, or require technical support, the most effective way to get the information to the Techno Cats is to contact Catster Support directly by way of the Contact links located at the bottom of each page on Catster. Additional help is available at FAQs.

(Page 1 of 2: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2  
Squirrel

Master of the- Trees.

Purred: Sat Mar 8, '14 9:30pm PST 
Hi guys, my name is Squirrel and my adoptive mama just made an account for me on here after hearing about it! Yippee! We're not really sure how to work our way around the site yet. But it looks like a lot of fun! Especially 'cause I can meet new kitties and make new friends! So stop by and say hi and all that, I'm a sweet kitty (says mama at least) so don't hesitate! I love meeting new kitties. wave

Purrs,

Squirrel
[notify]

Tigger

Knead softly &- carry a big purr

Purred: Mon Mar 10, '14 10:16am PST 
welcome Welcome to Catster! Things are a bit hectic around here - they were almost going to close the community section here, and we all fought to keep things open, and they are! There is alot to do and many people to meet! A friend request is coming your way from us!

We tried to visit your page to say hello & send a friend request & give you a giftie, but your link doesn;t work. I hope you did not leave!

Edited by author Mon Mar 10, '14 10:18am PST

[notify]

Shade

If your lap is- available, I'll- be there!

Purred: Mon Mar 10, '14 3:28pm PST 
Squirrel, it looks like your account isn't on Catster. Go ahead and create another account. If that doesn't work, scroll down to the bottom of this page and click on "Support". When that page comes up, scroll down to "Contact Customer Support" and fill in your problem and you will be contacted by Catster HQ.

We always like new friends here on Catster! welcome

Squirrel

Master of the- Trees.

Purred: Fri Mar 14, '14 12:37pm PST 
Tigger & Shade! wave

Mama had a few troubles trying to edit my page and then ended up accidentally deleting it! Whoops confused I'm back though! Hope that doesn't happen again!

Thanks guys for being so nice even when I was away for a bit haha! Mama and I will try and figure out how to send you guys a friend request. kitty
[notify]

Sundance

Wild Child

Purred: Fri Mar 14, '14 7:16pm PST 
Squirrel, no need to send us a friend request -- we just sent one to you. You'll get it in your email.

If you see a cat you want to be friends with, you can click on his picture and that will take you to his page. Then, just below the cat's picture is a line of boxes, one of which is a friend request.

Or, if you look at the bottom of my post, you can see "become friends" and click on that.

If you need help with anything, just post here.
welcome

Kitty cuddles,
Sundance, Shade, Sterling and Shannara

Squirrel

Master of the- Trees.

Purred: Sat Mar 15, '14 7:46pm PST 
Hello again smile

Mama and I were just wondering what a good way to meet new kitties would be? She noticed the "Group" part of the community, but doesn't even know where to begin with trying to find one where I belong!

Any suggestions?

Purrs,
Squirrel
[notify]

Sundance

Wild Child

Purred: Sat Mar 15, '14 7:49pm PST 
Hi, Squirrel! wave
I'm online right now. Come over to this forum:

http://www.catster.com/forums/What_I_Love_About_Catster/th read/401555/last

and we can talk -- like a chat room.

Look for the forum: What I Like About Catster

And the thread: The Late Late Show

Edited by author Sat Mar 15, '14 7:57pm PST

Sundance

Wild Child

Purred: Sat Mar 15, '14 8:34pm PST 
Squirrel, through your email, I sent you an invite to the Flaming Red Heads Group; also an invite from Athena to the Brilliant Orange Cats group and an invite from Apollo to Welcome Waggin.

Eevee

I'm Eevee & I'll- be your boss for- today.

Purred: Sat Mar 15, '14 10:07pm PST 
Hi Squirrel, love your name and you do look a bit like a squirrel too! Love your white bib. I was named after a pokemon because of my huge bushy tail. laugh out loud

Friend request sent. welcome wave
[notify]

TGM Gimli DB- #101a

Play Hard, Sleep- Hard!

Purred: Sun Mar 16, '14 9:18am PST 
Hi Squirrel, welcome to Catster! welcome

We'll send you a furiend request too!

(Page 1 of 2: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2