GO!

SAVE CASTER PETITION !!!!!!!!!! PLEASE SIGN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

This forum is for Catster members to seek and share advice to enhance participation and make the most of the features offered on the site. If you need assistance with your Catster account, or require technical support, the most effective way to get the information to the Techno Cats is to contact Catster Support directly by way of the Contact links located at the bottom of each page on Catster. Additional help is available at FAQs.

(Page 1 of 2: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2  
Sammie

little stinker

Purred: Fri Jan 17, '14 9:04am PST 
Please sign this and ask all your friends to sign to. post it in your diaries, lets tell say how much we want our caster back.

Purrs

PLEASE SIGN!!!!!!!!!!

tell-say-media-save-our-catsterdogster-community

copy and pass it around

http://www.thepetitionsite.com/987/291/122/tell-say-media- save-our-catsterdogster-community/#
[notify]

Tweetie

Purred: Fri Jan 17, '14 1:13pm PST 
We signed and passed it on to friends and on FB. Come on everyone, we need to do this.
[notify]

Stella

Stella- Felinis--Queen- of All Kitties!

Purred: Fri Jan 17, '14 1:47pm PST 
It's Stella. We will sign but it won't do any good. The money-grubbing sleazebags are just laughing at us all the way to the bank. It's all money and they do not care a rat's posterior about us or how many of us are angry with them. It would be better to find a way to hurt them financially to get their attention.
[notify]

Sammie

little stinker

Purred: Fri Jan 17, '14 1:54pm PST 
Here is some updated links that you can sign petition and write directly to say media, all the information you need to be included. Like we said before, instead of walking away with our tales between our legs, let's let Caster and say media know how we feel. Plus, it cannot hurt.

purrs

The link to the petition:

tell-say-media-save-our-catsterdogster-community

Copy and paste and pass to your friends:

http://www.thepetitionsite.com/987/291/122/tell-say-medi a-save-our-catsterdogster-community/

Link to Say Media's contact page:

say media contact page

Say Media's contact page copy and paste

http://www.saymedia.com/contact-us

Email Addy to write Say Media:

contact@saymedia.com

When writing or calling SAY MEDIA, please add John Vars name, he is VP of Product at Say Media

Check out this blog- catsterrefugees.livejournal;

catsterrefugees.livejournal

Copy and paste:

http://catsterrefugees.livejournal.com/
[notify]

♥Sam

Purred: Fri Jan 17, '14 5:34pm PST 
Can we go to the media ask for a buyerthinking
[notify]

Mordred,PAWS

No Not-Moms!!!!

Purred: Sat Jan 18, '14 6:38am PST 
Well, the Community is the only part of Catster I generally visit, so, without the Community, there will be no reason for me to come here - and I won't. The Catster Refugee group looks interesting, and I may join that. I'm also considering starting a FB page for the group I'm active in. I don't know who or what SAY Media is, but I hope they fall flat on their collective faces.
[notify]

Tweetie

Purred: Sat Jan 18, '14 2:25pm PST 
Sam, a good friend of mine, myself and a few others have written to Ellen about the possibility of buying the site. However I heard it wasn't for sale, they just want to get rid of it but money can work wonders. I think it should be in the media if for no other reason than to let people know what heartless #Z#% they are. Not sure how to go about it though.
[notify]

Humphrey Lee- Haunted

I Was Born In A- Cemetery

Purred: Sun Jan 19, '14 3:49am PST 
Yesh, there ish a huge news story here if only we could get somepawdy from the media, and NO I do not mean Say Media naughty to cover it - yesh, they are heartless and clueless, but we truly believe that when the community ish gone, it will not be long befur the fake Dogster/Catster replacement (the magazine, etc) will soon be gone ash well because hardly anyone will come here anymore. It will be the end of the whole thing naughty

We signed it and no we dun finks they will care at all but at least we will have vented how we feel and we ish going to be interested to see how many signatures will be on it in a couple more weeks - it ish people from all oFUR the world too - it'sh amazing.

So much beauty and creativity and love just thrown away - it'sh so ugly and so wasteful and cruel - like desecrating a sacred place or destroying art - we just have no words.......cry

Edited by author Sun Jan 19, '14 3:53am PST

[notify]

Norman DB#93- 2001-2013

I know you have- chicken & I want- it.

Purred: Tue Jan 21, '14 10:19pm PST 
I agree Humphrey. Say Media never had a clue what they were buying. Shoving the community to a tab and hiding us from the homepage was their first huge mistake, there was no sign of a community therefore no new memberships/fees coming in. The Catster magazine published so many garbage stories most of us quit going there, no visits means no clicks and fewer advertiser dollars. The community is what made Catster work for so long, change is not always a good thing, you can't mold every site into your preconceived format and expect it to work. Say Media failed, it was not us. I am on catbook now, if any furs join there look for me, I am listed as Norman Dreamboat 93. There are a few Catsters there, not many. A lot of people are working on getting media coverage, several news blogs have already been contacted and also several nationwide tv shows contact are in the works. We may not save Catster but at least the world will know we made a effort.
[notify]

Baby

i am a cutie- kitty

Purred: Fri Jan 24, '14 11:12am PST 
BUMPING THIS UP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
[notify]

(Page 1 of 2: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2