GO!

SURVEY **What Do You Think About Catster**

This forum is for Catster members to seek and share advice to enhance participation and make the most of the features offered on the site. If you need assistance with your Catster account, or require technical support, the most effective way to get the information to the Techno Cats is to contact Catster Support directly by way of the Contact links located at the bottom of each page on Catster. Additional help is available at FAQs.

Catster HQ

Purred: Thu Dec 12, '13 11:46am PST 
We want your thoughts, opinions, and suggestions on how we can make a better Catster.

If you've got a minute, we've got a quick little survey for you --

kitty

Sammie

little stinker

Purred: Wed Jan 15, '14 10:36am PST 
Bumping this up, everyone, please fill it out, and leave your comments
[notify]

Lady

the queen

Purred: Thu Jan 16, '14 7:06pm PST 
you wanted us to fill the survey to make caster better, then a month later you are closing us, talking screwing us casters. I think its safe to say, not many if any, said shut it down. is this your way of improving casters? why not just kick kitty liter in our face too!!!!!!!!!!! if you want to improve casters, keep us open, and make it for the kitties, like it was before.
[notify]

Casey - Forever- Loved RIP

The Year of the- Casey Cat!

Purred: Fri Jan 17, '14 7:46pm PST 
Yeah!!!!!
[notify]

Blade- (2000-2010)

BE RESPONSIBLE,- SPAY AND NEUTER!

Purred: Sat Jan 18, '14 8:51am PST 
Make it how it used to be, before it changed then started getting neglected. Bring back the ORIGINAL Catster!!!
[notify]

Uboo

Hakuna Matata

Purred: Sun Feb 16, '14 12:09pm PST 
We just did the survey. I think it was more for the magazine then the catster site. Ever since they ran a few articles that were printed more for their "shock" value, we stopped reading the magazine. This used to be a place that was safe for kids.Some of the articles even use vulgar language now. That needs to stop. Bring back the friendly,safe,informative site, the informing,inspirational,heart warming or funny stories,and we make look at the magazine again.We lost a lot of friends over that stuuuupid move to print that helicopter cat story. And we don't ever want to see stories like that again!!!
Whoops, I need to chill meditate I am actually hopeful now. Catster..do us proud!
[notify]

Tigger

Knead softly &- carry a big purr

Purred: Sun Feb 16, '14 1:40pm PST 
I agree with Uboo. Leaving the snippets about cat masturbating up for days after that article was run was not what I wanted to see. This place should have articles that are funny, that help us learn. Some of them are good, and some are...not. Please take the fact that we all fought for Catster to really listen to us all, so we can make this great!
[notify]