GO!

Hello!

This forum is for Catster members to seek and share advice to enhance participation and make the most of the features offered on the site. If you need assistance with your Catster account, or require technical support, the most effective way to get the information to the Techno Cats is to contact Catster Support directly by way of the Contact links located at the bottom of each page on Catster. Additional help is available at FAQs.

Percy

Purred: Fri Oct 25, '13 5:36pm PST 
Hey!! I'm Percy (for now). I'm three month old, and my mommy says I'm adorable. I have one blue eye and one green eye. I'm a Manx, and I have some nerve issues possibly caused by bad breeding. Mommy says I'm just extra special for it. I'm very hyper and super affectionate, & I can't wait to make some friends!!
[notify]

Jerry- (formerly- Bondi)

Vampire Kitten

Purred: Sat Oct 26, '13 12:48am PST 
Hi Percy! It's nice to meet you! welcome

I just found my forever home recently, too! It sure is great to have humans who are happy to give us a home and love.

My family and I are looking forward to getting to know you! hug

Edited by author Sat Oct 26, '13 12:49am PST

TGM Gimli DB- #101a

Play Hard, Sleep- Hard!

Purred: Sat Oct 26, '13 10:01am PST 
Hi Percy! wave

It's nice to meet you! My sister K.C. and I are Manx too. Our catdad was a Manx (possibly purebred) but our catmom was a domestic tabby with a regular tail.

I have an itty bitty tail but K.C. has a longer stumpy tail. It is curled under because it didn't develop fully in the womb.

Welcome to Catster!

welcome

Edited by author Sat Oct 26, '13 10:02am PST

Shannara

Biscuit Maker

Purred: Thu Oct 31, '13 7:45pm PST 
Hello, Percy! You're a cutie! Welcome to Catster! welcomecat on moon

Purred: Sat Nov 2, '13 3:36am PST 
Hi everyone my name is joseph tumble and i am the great fan of this amazing forum. i am welcoming all of you for visiting this great forum site, this forum site give me a great and helpful information on cats. i have two pet a cat and a dog both are so cute and i love both of them, my reason for joining here is to concern about the health related problem with my cats dolly. every time she is so quite but some time she is so aggressive to everyone i dont know why if anyone wanted to know on health please visited this site WATER FILTER REVIEWS AND INFORMATION
[notify]