GO!

Korea Street Cat

This forum is for Catster members to seek and share advice to enhance participation and make the most of the features offered on the site. If you need assistance with your Catster account, or require technical support, the most effective way to get the information to the Techno Cats is to contact Catster Support directly by way of the Contact links located at the bottom of each page on Catster. Additional help is available at FAQs.

Pumpkin

Meow.

Purred: Thu Sep 5, '13 7:29am PST 
Annyeonghaseyo! I'm Pumpkin's mom. About two and a half weeks ago my friend found a poor little kitten during a severe rain storm (it's the end of monsoon season here, though it's been fairly dry!) My hamster had actually just died that day and I was feeling a little down when my friend called and asked if I'd like to take in a kitten.

When I got Pumpkin she was severely under-weight. I took her to the vet and he told me that she has worms (which are now gone, yay!), some sort of skin/ear fungus, and possible feline herpes. She got a bunch of shots, lots of medicine and a spray for her skin.

Her weight has improved a lot since I first got her, and she's made my life here so much better in the short time I've had her! I grew up on a farm so there were always cats around, but this is my first time having a house cat that is all my own (though I suppose I should share her with my husband!)

Sorry for the long post, but happy to meet you!
[notify]

Sundance

Wild Child

Purred: Thu Sep 5, '13 7:04pm PST 
Welcome to Catster! welcome Pumpkin is a cutie! big hug

Your post isn't long. We like reading kitty stories! big grin