GO!

I'm new too!

This forum is for Catster members to seek and share advice to enhance participation and make the most of the features offered on the site. If you need assistance with your Catster account, or require technical support, the most effective way to get the information to the Techno Cats is to contact Catster Support directly by way of the Contact links located at the bottom of each page on Catster. Additional help is available at FAQs.

Petunia

Purred: Sun Aug 4, '13 5:03pm PST 
My name is Petunia. I'm 15 years old. I just came to CA from MD a few months ago. Flying in the cabin of an airplane with my person, Anne, all the way from Maryland to California was a big adventure! I tried hard to be quiet, but I'm a Siamese, you know. Those bumps were scary, I forgot not to cry. The flight attendant offered me milk and water to help distract me, but I was too busy to drink it. I made it, and now I'm a California Girl, just like the song says! Now My job is to comfort my human, she is sad because the new cat doctor told her I have a nasty thing in me called cancer. She wants to connect with other humans whose cats have cancer.,,,
[notify]

Athena (In- Memory)

Purrs and Love

Purred: Mon Aug 12, '13 8:20pm PST 
Hi, Petuna. Welcome to Catster! welcome
You're very brave to travel in an airplane.
I've sent you an invite to the Olde Furts Group. The group is for cats older than 10 years old. Their forums have lots of information on senior cat ills and you can post your questions there, too.

(the invite is in your email)

TGM Gimli DB- #101a

Play Hard, Sleep- Hard!

Purred: Tue Aug 13, '13 11:10am PST 
Hi Petunia! Welcome to Catster!
welcome

Furiend request on the way!

TGM Gimli DB- #101a

Play Hard, Sleep- Hard!

Purred: Wed Aug 14, '13 8:06am PST 
Petunia, we are all here for you and your family if you need advice, have a question to ask or just want to chat! There are very knowledgeable members here on Catster who can help you out. hug

Maizy

I may meow to- you if you're- worthy

Purred: Wed Aug 14, '13 1:45pm PST 
Hi Petunia
I hope that you will still have lots of time with your mom. Cancer is an awful thing. Our experience with it has only been with humans, not kitties, but I know there are many kitties on here that are fighting. I am sure there are groups for support here on Catster. Look in the groups section & put that in a search. Sending you a friend request too! welcomecat on moon
[notify]

Daisy Angel

Pretty girl!

Purred: Fri Aug 16, '13 12:40pm PST 
Hi Petunia - Welcome to Catster! welcome

I'm glad you made the trip okay - that sounds scary.

I have cancer too (a different kind) so feel free to paw mail me.

We will also send you a furiend requestsmile
[notify]

Arthur (Miss- You!- '93-'09)

Bucket of Fuzz

Purred: Wed Aug 21, '13 7:50pm PST 
Hi Petunia! Welcome to Catster! welcome

I sent you a friend request and an invitation to a Catster Group called "Olde Furts." The group has a lot of great resources for older kitties whose health may not be what it was when we were kittens. It's also a great place for support and a lot of nice Catsters!

We'll be looking forward to getting to know you here on Catster! flowers