GO!

Hello! *waves*

This forum is for Catster members to seek and share advice to enhance participation and make the most of the features offered on the site. If you need assistance with your Catster account, or require technical support, the most effective way to get the information to the Techno Cats is to contact Catster Support directly by way of the Contact links located at the bottom of each page on Catster. Additional help is available at FAQs.

Ivan

Tzar Ivan the- wonderful

Purred: Tue Jul 9, '13 7:13am PST 
Hi, I'm Ivan's Mom. I joined about a month ago and I'm just posting now. Ivan is a five year old purebred siberian. And thanks to this website and his papers I discovered he's a Gemini which explains so much about his personality. big grin
[notify]

Sundance

Want a Smooch?

Purred: Tue Jul 9, '13 8:03pm PST 
Hi, Welcome to Catster! welcome
A friend invite is on the way!

Purred: Fri Jul 12, '13 9:11pm PST 
Hi, Im Abigail, Calista, Wilbur, Minnie & Daisy's mom! I am also new to Catster & just trying 2 find my way around...any help would be welcomed. Thanks all!
[notify]

Shade

If your lap is- available, I'll- be there!

Purred: Tue Jul 23, '13 7:34pm PST 
Hi, Abigail! Looking forward to seeing your cats' pages on Catster. big grin

Felix

mon petit chat- noir

Purred: Mon Jul 29, '13 2:41pm PST 
Hello to you both! We are usually around alot, but not as much recently. Feel free to look around & ask any questions. Everyone here is great! Sending friend requests to you! welcomecat on moon
[notify]