GO!

Hi, I'm new here! :)

This forum is for Catster members to seek and share advice to enhance participation and make the most of the features offered on the site. If you need assistance with your Catster account, or require technical support, the most effective way to get the information to the Techno Cats is to contact Catster Support directly by way of the Contact links located at the bottom of each page on Catster. Additional help is available at FAQs.

Kiki

Attack!!

Purred: Wed Apr 24, '13 12:21pm PST 
Hello everyone! I'm Kiki, and I'm a 3 month old, big kitten. I'm very social and friendly, but I'm also young so I love to rough house and surprise attack my owner! party

I hope to have fun here in catster and to show everyone how I'm growing up and changing into a full grown adult! smile
[notify]

TGM Gimli DB- #101a

Play Hard, Sleep- Hard!

Purred: Wed Apr 24, '13 12:36pm PST 
Hi Kiki! Welcome to Catster! You'll love it here! We can't wait to see pictures of you while you are growing up!

Our meowmie's first cat was named Kiki. big grin

welcome

Kiki

Attack!!

Purred: Wed Apr 24, '13 12:53pm PST 
Thank you! I'm named after the heroine in the Studio Ghibli film, "Kiki's Delivery Service" because of my sassy spirit. wink I can't wait to show off how I grow and my meowmie loves me to death!
[notify]

Sterling

Go Gently Into- the Night

Purred: Wed Apr 24, '13 7:47pm PST 
I grew up on Catster! Welcome, Kiki! welcome

Tigger

Knead softly &- carry a big purr

Purred: Thu Apr 25, '13 1:21pm PST 
Hi Kiki & welcome! welcome
[notify]

scooby

I'm a laid back- cool dude.

Purred: Fri May 10, '13 6:39am PST 
welcome What a lovely baby you are,kissing Big purrs from Tilly and Scooby.cat on moon
[notify]

Mikko

Psycho kitty

Purred: Sat Jul 13, '13 9:16am PST 
welcomewelcomewelcomewelcomewelcome!!!
Welcome to Catster Kiki! happy dance Catster is a fun site for kitties to talk and ask questions etc! Purrs from Mikko and our outside kitty! ****i did not fully adopt her yet!**** flowers
[notify]

Sally

Purred: Sat Jul 27, '13 7:35pm PST 
Hi KiKi , you little cutie and welcome to Catster! welcome
[notify]