GO!

New Kitty

This forum is for Catster members to seek and share advice to enhance participation and make the most of the features offered on the site. If you need assistance with your Catster account, or require technical support, the most effective way to get the information to the Techno Cats is to contact Catster Support directly by way of the Contact links located at the bottom of each page on Catster. Additional help is available at FAQs.

Daisy

New Girl

Purred: Mon Apr 1, '13 2:23pm PST 
Hi, my name is Daisy. I was picked up from wondering along the highway last week and Im heavily pregnant.
No one claimed me when the nice lady took me to every house to see if I belonged to any one. She took me to the vet and had no mircochip.
Im still working on being inside. Im not used to it.
[notify]

Beep

Butt-kicker of- all other cats

Purred: Tue Apr 2, '13 3:49am PST 
Hello Daisy! You are one lucky momma to be, that you were picked up by a nice angel. I know the house is scary at first, but I hope you realize that you are in a safe place and that you find some comfort soon. You poor little thing.
[notify]

tilly

wildcat.

Purred: Sun Apr 14, '13 10:56am PST 
cat on moon Hi daisy, you poor little kitt, thank goodness you were found, you will soon settle. Good luck.kitty
[notify]

Tigger

Knead softly &- carry a big purr

Purred: Thu Apr 25, '13 1:25pm PST 
welcome Daisy - you will find that a home is a great place! let us know when you have your kittens
[notify]

tilly

wildcat.

Purred: Sat Apr 27, '13 10:48am PST 
kitty Hi Daisy when are your kitties due ?.cat on moon
[notify]