GO!

Hello all

This forum is for Catster members to seek and share advice to enhance participation and make the most of the features offered on the site. If you need assistance with your Catster account, or require technical support, the most effective way to get the information to the Techno Cats is to contact Catster Support directly by way of the Contact links located at the bottom of each page on Catster. Additional help is available at FAQs.

Albert

I am- Albertosaurus- hear me roar- *miaow*

Purred: Sun Aug 12, '12 2:52am PST 
Just wanted to say hi to everyone.

I'm new to catster so just trying to find my bearings and I'm useless with sites like this, but I'm trying! laugh out loud

I never used to be a "cat" person, well never an animal person really. My lovely fiance brought for me a kitten after we found out I couldn't have anymore children. My kids are growing up, my partner is working 60 hours per week and I was lonely. Albert although I've only had him a while is a constant companion and I finally appreciate and see how beautiful cats are smile
I'm living in England and my Albert is a California Spangled .. quite rare over here I believe?
Looking forward to seeing all the pretty kittys on here, take care all. Becki x
[notify]

Maizy

I may meow to- you if you're- worthy

Purred: Tue Sep 11, '12 10:15am PST 
Hi Albert & wlcome to Catster! welcome there's alot of great kitties on here, and lots to learn. We are all here to help out! Sending you a friend request. cat on moon
[notify]