GO!

This forum is for Catster members to seek and share advice to enhance participation and make the most of the features offered on the site. If you need assistance with your Catster account, or require technical support, the most effective way to get the information to the Techno Cats is to contact Catster Support directly by way of the Contact links located at the bottom of each page on Catster. Additional help is available at FAQs.

Nila

Purred: Sun Jul 29, '12 5:03am PST 
hi there,
does anyone know what breed my cat is
I just adopted her yesterday
she is pure black with big green eyes very small in size but is fully grown
I just adopted her yesterday and she is the loveliest cat I have ever metcat on moon

Edited by author Sun Jul 29, '12 5:04am PST

[notify]

Emma Barrett

It\'s good to be- the Queen

Purred: Sun Jul 29, '12 5:42am PST 
Hi Nila, welcome to your wonderful, furrever home and to CATSTER. As for breed, since you look so much like me, I would guess you are considered a Domestic Short Hair. Mewomy calls me her "Rescue Panther".....MOL...MOL.

You will enjoy CATSTER, lots of great cats and people, and everyone is always so good about helping with questions re food, health, behavior, etc.

We sent you a present and a Feline Friends Request!!!

The New Orleans Kittieswavewelcomecat on moon
[notify]

Nila

Purred: Sun Jul 29, '12 6:21am PST 
thank you emma
what a warm welcome and you do look like me!
[notify]

Opie- T-bear--In- Loving- Memory

Lord Opie the- Elegant

Purred: Mon Jul 30, '12 9:55am PST 
Hi! We (Opie TBear of THUNDERCATS*) sent you a personal note---your cat's face looks like she is at least part Bombay. Her coloration looks it, too. Need more photos! A Bombay can be dark brown to nearly black----and of course she may be part American shorthair, which is a specific breed, as opposed to Domestic shorthair, which is kitty-ese for "Heinz 57." (which I don't think your kitty is.)
Finally-----WELCOME TO CATSTER!
partypartypartypartypartypartywisheswisheswishespartyhi5welcome
[notify]

Nila

Purred: Tue Jul 31, '12 4:08am PST 
she is totally black but with a few grey flecks on her back and legs
[notify]

Kosuteh

Biting means I- love you..- right?

Purred: Wed Aug 1, '12 8:22am PST 
Welcome to Catster! We will send you a friend request! If you have any questions feel free to pawmail. Mom loves to talk!
[notify]

Mikko

Psycho kitty

Purred: Fri Jun 28, '13 11:32am PST 
Welcome to catster Nila!!! partypartypartypartypartypartycheercheer This is the purrrfect site for cats!! I will definitely add you as a friend you pretty kitty! Sorry that I don't know your breed though. dancing

----WELCOME TO CATSTER!!!! P-A-R-T-Y!!!!! party ----
welcome welcome welcome cat on moon
[notify]