GO!

Dana Margaret Hathaway...recently join in the community

This forum is for Catster members to seek and share advice to enhance participation and make the most of the features offered on the site. If you need assistance with your Catster account, or require technical support, the most effective way to get the information to the Techno Cats is to contact Catster Support directly by way of the Contact links located at the bottom of each page on Catster. Additional help is available at FAQs.

♥Sam

Purred: Mon Jul 2, '12 4:02am PST 
Hi,wave Dana welcome to Catster. It's kind of a strange site, where cats live. Do you have any kitties? If you do it'll be great if you can post photos of them.
You'll propably notice most of the posts and diary entries are written as if they are through the eyes of the cats. I know it may seem strange.laugh out loud If you do have a page, we can introduce you to some groups. It's also a great way to make friends.welcome
[notify]

Monster

It's all about- me.

Purred: Mon Jul 2, '12 8:55am PST 
I have a sneaking suspicion that this post (and a few others very similar that have appeared in the last few weeks) are bogus. They all have 3 names, poor English, no kitty picture, and the other two previous ones that I saw in this forum are gone. Perhaps removed by Head Cat for a reason?
[notify]

Shannara

Biscuit Maker

Purred: Tue Jul 3, '12 10:56pm PST 
Yes, Monster is right. That post is just spam.

♥Sam

Purred: Thu Jul 5, '12 4:15pm PST 
Bummer Thanks guys, Maybe they do need to lose the cartoon posts and go back to making everyone have an account before posting. Shame to have spammers ruin things, I'm sure one day it'll haunt them (the spammers) that they are mean and one day it'll come back to bite them as I'm sure it will, if they manage to get a life. I believe in Kama. cat on moon

Edited by author Thu Jul 5, '12 4:16pm PST

[notify]

Apollo (In- Memory)

Love Ya

Purred: Thu Jul 5, '12 10:06pm PST 
Ah, Sam ... more than once I've naively responded to these type of posts, sending my friendship and honesty to a pretender. But I look at it this way: it's never wrong to be kind and we've made so many friends here on Catster by reaching out.

Love ya!
hug