GO!

Can someone tell me,

This forum is for Catster members to seek and share advice to enhance participation and make the most of the features offered on the site. If you need assistance with your Catster account, or require technical support, the most effective way to get the information to the Techno Cats is to contact Catster Support directly by way of the Contact links located at the bottom of each page on Catster. Additional help is available at FAQs.

Cuppie

Purred: Tue Jul 5, '11 9:22am PST 
why my picture I had isn't there/here anymore? I've written a few things on here before and had my picture icon deal right above well, my kitty cats' names and then I came back this morning and it had me as guest but my pictures still showed up on my cats' profile deals. I found somewhere on here that said I needed to add a picture to their profile deals or somethin and so I did that or such and now there's just a red lined rectangle where my pictures should go above my kitties' names. Any help? -thanks tons, I really appreciate it all.
kitty
[notify]

Scootie

Purred: Tue Jul 5, '11 10:37am PST 
I've even added some pictures and changed the display picture to a different one but nothing is working. Can someone please help?:/.
Thanks again.
kitty
[notify]

Mouse- ♥

The one and- only.

Purred: Tue Jul 5, '11 12:03pm PST 
Try getting in contact with HQ.
Scroll down to the very bottom of the page and you will see Contact, just let them know your problem, they are very good and will sort it out for you in no time if they can.
[notify]

Cuppie

Purred: Tue Jul 5, '11 12:04pm PST 
I might've figured it out, is it not showing up just because it's not a picture of each kitty?:/. -if so, sorry about that. -if not, then again, what happened?:/.
Thanks always.
kitty
[notify]

Cuppie

Purred: Tue Jul 5, '11 12:06pm PST 
Yeah I thought about that: ). -thanks still the same though.
kitty
[notify]