GO!

Umm I think I might be a cat person . . .

This forum is for Catster members to seek and share advice to enhance participation and make the most of the features offered on the site. If you need assistance with your Catster account, or require technical support, the most effective way to get the information to the Techno Cats is to contact Catster Support directly by way of the Contact links located at the bottom of each page on Catster. Additional help is available at FAQs.

Siri

Purred: Sun Jun 12, '11 12:42pm PST 
I have always been a dog person. I've always owned dogs and loved them. I know a lot about them.
Then I decided to get a kitten. Wow cats are so great! I mean my dog is awesome, but how did I live without the purring and pouncing and meowing?
I am a college student (almost graduated) in biology. I write novels.
my dog is a five year old chihuahua who thinks she is a cat. She adores her new kitty sister.
And the kitten, Siri is a six month old ragdoll. she is the sweetest most adorable thing ever. I haven't seen anyone meet her that does not utterly adore her. In fact i've had people tell me that they don't really like cats but they love her!
I'm on here because I know nothing of cats. I have a great kitty-mentor here in person that helps me, but I can use all the help I can get! big grin
~The new cat person
[notify]

Sterling Mithril

Jaws-I\'ll eat- anything!

Purred: Sun Jun 12, '11 1:08pm PST 
You are at the right place! You can find TONS of info here on Catster about living with a cat, in the Forums, or you can ask other questions, all of us here will help you out. But you are definitely right...CATS ARE GREAT!!! The only humans who say cats are "cold and aloof" are ones that never had one!happy dance
[notify]

CHARLEY- BLEAU EYES

I\'M HAVING- FUN!!!!!!!!!!!!1

Purred: Sun Jun 12, '11 1:34pm PST 
Mom says everybody's a cat person, but some of them have never met a cat yet.laugh out loudlaugh out loudlaugh out loudlaugh out loudlaugh out loudlaugh out loudlaugh out loudlaugh out loudlaugh out loudlaugh out loudlaugh out loudlaugh out loud
[notify]