GO!

Hello, new member

This forum is for Catster members to seek and share advice to enhance participation and make the most of the features offered on the site. If you need assistance with your Catster account, or require technical support, the most effective way to get the information to the Techno Cats is to contact Catster Support directly by way of the Contact links located at the bottom of each page on Catster. Additional help is available at FAQs.

(Page 1 of 2: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2  
Rupert

Daddy's Boy

Purred: Sun May 15, '11 6:41am PST 
Hello all, I am a new member, well have been hanging around reading forums for awhile but just wanted to introduce ourselves. I have 4 kitties,sisters Katie and Callie 13 yrs old. Callie is hyperT, then there is brother & sister Rupert & Zira, 7 yrs old and both needing to lose some weight. Rupert is also constipation/early megacolon. Enjoy the site so much and have learned a lot. Just posted a picture but has not come up yet, will wait a little but I may have done it wrong. Thanks
[notify]

TGM Gimli DB- #101a

Play Hard, Sleep- Hard!

Purred: Sun May 15, '11 8:53pm PST 
Hi Rupert and furmily, welcome to Catster! wave

Purrs,
Gimli, Isis, Tabi, Kenji & K.C.

Athena (In- Memory)

Purrs and Love- to Mom and- Toulouse

Purred: Mon May 16, '11 6:41pm PST 
Welcome to Catster, Rupert! wave
Your picture still isn't showing in the forums. Maybe try adding another picture to you page, then using it as your main pic.

Apollo (In- Memory)

Love Ya

Purred: Wed May 18, '11 7:59am PST 
Great Rupert! You're showing up now! way to go

I sent you an invitation to two groups:
Welcome Waggin and Pawsome Pages. The invites will come through your Email. Both groups are very active and have lots of suggestions and plenty of help for you to be able to navagate around Catster.

Love ya, Rupert!wave

Finnegan- (Finney)

I am a- CARNIVORE! Not a- Cornivore!

Purred: Wed May 18, '11 4:58pm PST 
Hi Rupert! Welcome! wave I see you haven't added pages for your other furry family members yet. Hope to see them up soon also. Glad you introduced yourself buddy. Hope to see you around more!dancing
[notify]

Devin,- Bonkers and- Sneakers

Purred: Thu May 19, '11 7:14pm PST 
Wanted to say Hi, I'm also A New Member, Mine name is Devin I'm seven yrs old and I have two youger Sister's Bonkers and Sneakers they are three years old. I'm the head of the household, my owner doesn't think so, but I always speak my mine, because the girls are really quiet and sombody has take control around here. sometimes I think they don't listen, but other times I know they do. well Hi agian.
[notify]

Patch

Patch - wallpaper- stripper

Purred: Sat May 21, '11 7:45am PST 
Welcome both, you are in the right place here. I haveonly been a member for a short while but have made some good friends here already.dancingdancing
[notify]

Kizzie

Fun loving- bundle of fluff.

Purred: Thu May 26, '11 3:41am PST 
Welcome here - I've just joined the site too.
[notify]

Athena (In- Memory)

Purrs and Love- to Mom and- Toulouse

Purred: Thu May 26, '11 7:13pm PST 
Hello, Devin, Bonkers, Sneakers and Kizzie. wave
Welcome to Catster!

Edited by author Thu May 26, '11 7:13pm PST

Orange Ruffy

The Baboo Kitty- has Spoken!

Purred: Thu May 26, '11 7:36pm PST 
Hi New guys....we were all once new here too! Welcome and hey, got any chicken?
[notify]

(Page 1 of 2: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2