GO!

Is it possible....

This forum is for Catster members to seek and share advice to enhance participation and make the most of the features offered on the site. If you need assistance with your Catster account, or require technical support, the most effective way to get the information to the Techno Cats is to contact Catster Support directly by way of the Contact links located at the bottom of each page on Catster. Additional help is available at FAQs.

Simba: In- Loving- Memory....

Brand New Little- Angel

Purred: Fri Apr 15, '11 3:01pm PST 
Hi Everyone...
Just a question. Is it possible to customize the diary? Also, is it possible to post photos in the diary? Any help would be greatly appreciated. My beloved little girl Simba just passed away last night, and I'd like to do a memorial to her in my diary. My heart is broken.frown
[notify]

Beatrice- (Miss You!- '94-'12)

The very Beast- of all

Purred: Fri Apr 15, '11 8:34pm PST 
I don't know the answers to your questions, but I just wanted to say how sorry we are to hear about your loss. Sending purrs and love!
hughughug
Bea & the family

Simba: In- Loving- Memory....

Brand New Little- Angel

Purred: Fri Apr 15, '11 8:50pm PST 
Thank you so much. It is a very painful time for us. Simmy was a very beautiful, gentle girl, a special angel, and we loved her so very much. It feels like the grief will never end. cry
[notify]

Alex (sweet- angel girl)

Angel on a- mission!

Purred: Sat Apr 16, '11 1:20pm PST 
So very sorry for your loss. If you want to post something in the memorial thread, a lot of people will come and offer you some support. cryhug
[notify]

Nuk Anuk

Couching Tiger

Purred: Sat Apr 23, '11 6:17am PST 
In what way did you want to customize your diary? You can change fonts, colour of the font and of course the title. I just did a test with my own diary. Trying to embed an always showing picture into a diary entry. I couldn't find a way to directly do that, but I could insert a clickable link to a picture into a diary entry. I also could insert a picture that became viewable when moused over. The page to generate the code for that is the second link I'm listing here.
Catster Link Creator code generator page

Mouse over effect to show picture code generator page.
[notify]