GO!

I was going through here to see all the new kitties and decided this was easier ...

This forum is for Catster members to seek and share advice to enhance participation and make the most of the features offered on the site. If you need assistance with your Catster account, or require technical support, the most effective way to get the information to the Techno Cats is to contact Catster Support directly by way of the Contact links located at the bottom of each page on Catster. Additional help is available at FAQs.

Scuffs- (Rainbow- Bridge)

... and now I- give you peace

Purred: Thu Mar 17, '11 5:52pm PST 
Hi. I'm Scuffs.

I'm new here, but my family has been here a long while. I have been sending out FPRs (feline pal request) all day to introduce myself and then came here to find new kitties like myself.

I have found it could be a bit easier to introduce myself this way and take a FPR break for a few days. Mayhappens one day HQ can find a better way - MOL!

I'm off to make some more scuffs all over the house. See you all around in Catster Land kitty
[notify]

Athena (In- Memory)

Purrs and Love- to Mom and- Toulouse

Purred: Sun Mar 27, '11 5:56pm PST 
Hi, Scuffs! wave You're a cutie! Of course we know your family so you can be sure you have found one of the best forever homes there is! A friend request is on the way!

Purrs and Love,
Athena, Apollo and Aragorn
hughughug

Patch

Patch - wallpaper- stripper

Purred: Mon Mar 28, '11 11:47am PST 
Hiya Scuffs, another friend request on way too xxxx
[notify]

Muffy

You Can Never- Have To Many- Hugs & Rubs

Purred: Tue Mar 29, '11 5:58pm PST 
Hi Scruffs
I am happy to meet you and welcome to Catster!!
[notify]

Scuffs- (Rainbow- Bridge)

... and now I- give you peace

Purred: Wed Mar 30, '11 11:07am PST 
Thanks so much. Everyone here is so kind.

I'm off to scuff up some more furiends. Look out. You may just see my blur go by shock
[notify]

Mika

CHILLAX

Purred: Wed Mar 30, '11 11:10am PST 
Hi!
I'm Mika, and I'm new too))) You are super cute)))
[notify]