GO!

Decorating my page??

This forum is for Catster members to seek and share advice to enhance participation and make the most of the features offered on the site. If you need assistance with your Catster account, or require technical support, the most effective way to get the information to the Techno Cats is to contact Catster Support directly by way of the Contact links located at the bottom of each page on Catster. Additional help is available at FAQs.

Ollie

Miss Pup - "Loves to play- fetch"

Purred: Sun Feb 20, '11 3:50pm PST 
Hi Everyone! I have seen so many pages where they have backgrounds and I was wondering if anyone can tell me how to do that??

Also, one of my kittens passed away and I was wondering how I can give her wings in her picture?

Thank you!
[notify]

TGM Gimli DB- #101a

Play Hard, Sleep- Hard!

Purred: Mon Feb 21, '11 5:45pm PST 
Hi Ollie! wave

There is a group here on Catster called "Pawsome Pages" where you can learn all about decorating your page!

Here is the link:
Pawsome Pages

We have our pages decorated, but they are rather plain. Our backgrounds are ones that mom found on the Internet many many years ago when she had a yahoo/geocities site. She uploaded the backgrounds to her Photobucket account and she has them linked from there.

Our good furiends the Cornish Crew from the UK make beautiful wings! They made Nigel's and Kiki's wings and also our seasonal pics, like Christmas, Halloween, Easter...Look at my, Kenji's and K.C.'s Valentine pics!
Here is Willow's page:
Willow