GO!

New to Catster!

This forum is for Catster members to seek and share advice to enhance participation and make the most of the features offered on the site. If you need assistance with your Catster account, or require technical support, the most effective way to get the information to the Techno Cats is to contact Catster Support directly by way of the Contact links located at the bottom of each page on Catster. Additional help is available at FAQs.

Ollie

<3 I'm- irresistable <3

Purred: Sun Feb 13, '11 9:42pm PST 
Hi, my name is Ollie and my mom found this site looking up info on me. I am a real cutie and would love to have some new friends, I am kind of a shy guy. My mom just thinks the world of me and wants to know everything she can to take excellent care of me. I really scared her because I was soooo sickly when Daddy found me. Mom called the vet the very next day to get me in there ASAP because of my swollen eye. Now it's getting better thanks to the vet. I don't like him though...I heard him say "shots" the next time I go. But Mom said that shots will keep me healthy and happy for a LONG time with them so maybe they are ok.

Well thanks for reading my post, I hope I can be friends with all of you!!

Love,
Ollie kitty
[notify]

Beatrice- (Miss You!- '94-'12)

The very Beast- of all

Purred: Sun Feb 13, '11 11:20pm PST 
Hi Ollie! Welcome to Catster! hug

My family is sending you a friend request. We're looking forward to getting to know you!kitty

Finnegan- (Finney)

I am a- CARNIVORE! Not a- Cornivore!

Purred: Mon Feb 14, '11 8:20am PST 
Hi there little cutie! It's so great you found a wonderful forever home. Welcome to Catster little one! big grin
[notify]

Ollie

<3 I'm- irresistable <3

Purred: Mon Feb 14, '11 8:35pm PST 
Thanks for the welcomes, I am looking forward to meeting my new friends!! My mommy and I
[notify]

Sonny

Luvin life out- of the shelter

Purred: Tue Feb 15, '11 9:36pm PST 
Me and Macy say hi too! This is a great place and everyone is so helpful, we are just one big furry family!
[notify]