GO!

Tell Catster what you think!

This forum is for Catster members to seek and share advice to enhance participation and make the most of the features offered on the site. If you need assistance with your Catster account, or require technical support, the most effective way to get the information to the Techno Cats is to contact Catster Support directly by way of the Contact links located at the bottom of each page on Catster. Additional help is available at FAQs.

Lacey

Backflips are my- specialty!

Purred: Sat Oct 30, '10 4:47pm PST 
Hey everyone, I found at the bottom of the Community Home page that Catster wants our opinion on the new changes! Go tell them what you think! http://blogs.catster.com/catster_site_updates/2010/10/29/a-couple-fi xes-of-note/comment-page-1/#comment-1538confusedconfused
[notify]

Hazel Lucy

tiny gumdrop

Purred: Sat Oct 30, '10 5:52pm PST 
They are taking too long to post the comments. It's much too confusing, and I'm not going to go through pages and pages to find new diaries of my friends and corral. It's bad when it looks like we wrote a diary when we only commented. Everyone is confused and upset. Please change it back.
[notify]

Hazel Lucy

tiny gumdrop

Purred: Mon Nov 1, '10 4:21pm PST 
It would be very helpful to post the blog and go live with changes early in the week. Doing it on a friday leaves us all feeling neglected over the weekend. Nothing that was being moderated was ever posted. What is the point of asking for comments if they are not posted where we can all benefit from reading them? (and in a timely manner)
[notify]