GO!

Pawmail Fleas??

This forum is for Catster members to seek and share advice to enhance participation and make the most of the features offered on the site. If you need assistance with your Catster account, or require technical support, the most effective way to get the information to the Techno Cats is to contact Catster Support directly by way of the Contact links located at the bottom of each page on Catster. Additional help is available at FAQs.

Cookie

Being cute is so- exhausting!

Purred: Fri Oct 29, '10 12:13pm PST 
I don't know if im posting this in the right place but is any other cat having any pawmail problems?
It says i have mail but when i click on it just reloads the homepage, i've tried logging out and back in again but it didn't do anything.
I was just wondering if catser has fleas or if there's something i can do to make it work

xxx
[notify]

♥- Nina- ♥- rehomed

Jellybean the- queen <3

Purred: Fri Oct 29, '10 12:23pm PST 
Cookie, welcome to the club. I'm having the exact same problem. I am extremely frustrated with HQ. I feel bad when I can't reply to pawmails. HQ, get your butt over here and help us out.
[notify]

Cookie

Being cute is so- exhausting!

Purred: Fri Oct 29, '10 1:03pm PST 
Thank's Nina, i'm glad i'm not the only one!
[notify]

Al Hirt

A Jazzy New- Orleans Kitty

Purred: Fri Oct 29, '10 4:07pm PST 
We have had the same problem......so it is not just us!!...Hey HQ, get on the ball and take care of this, we want to talk to our furriends.

The New Orleans Kitties
[notify]

Finnegan- (Finney)

I am a- CARNIVORE! Not a- Cornivore!

Purred: Fri Oct 29, '10 9:28pm PST 
I don't have problems with my pawmail but I have a thread going in the Plus area because of all the extra massive amounts of junk I'm seeing on all my friend's recent activities! I don't need to see every single thing they commented on anywhere on Catster! All I want to know about is the stuff they had before. The diary entries, new pics and stuff. This is way outta hand! I used to write in my diaries all the time, I'm not going to bother now. Who the heck is going to see them? shrug
[notify]