GO!

Script Question

This forum is for Catster members to seek and share advice to enhance participation and make the most of the features offered on the site. If you need assistance with your Catster account, or require technical support, the most effective way to get the information to the Techno Cats is to contact Catster Support directly by way of the Contact links located at the bottom of each page on Catster. Additional help is available at FAQs.

Romeo

Lover Boy

Purred: Mon Oct 11, '10 2:27pm PST 
Is there something I can add to this script to make the white background in the center of my page to be replaced by my background picture?

-romeo-

HTML SCRIPT:

[script removed]

Edited by author Thu Oct 14, '10 12:28pm PST

[notify]

Little Boy- Blue PAWS

The Blue Dude

Purred: Wed Oct 13, '10 9:50am PST 
Romeo, I don't know enough about coding to really help, but I believe you'd have to make the "panel" (the stuff inside the frame) transparent - and that would be the term. However, your background is so dark that if you make the panel transparent, no one will be able to read the text, I think. Try going to the Pawsome Pages group; there are some really knowledgeable furs over there, and I'm sure they can help you.
[notify]

Romeo

Lover Boy

Purred: Thu Oct 14, '10 12:27pm PST 
Thanks, Little Boy Blue Paws!
[notify]

♥- Misty- ♥

I tend to be- berry- interesting!

Purred: Fri Oct 15, '10 6:59pm PST 
You mean the navigation box?
To change all the white in the center of your page and to have a page purely background like Misty's, you need to copy this code and paste it to your box on Fun Stuff in "Edit your Profile." Here is the code:

For more information, you should visit pawsome pages if you haven't already; Me, Mom, and all my brothers and sisters learned a lot about pimping up our pages there, and the furs there are all willing to help. It is a Catster group, I'm sure you've heard of it, but if you haven't, here is a URL you can get there by:

http://www.catster.com/group/Pawsome_pages-8139

Edited by author Fri Oct 15, '10 7:04pm PST

[notify]

♥- Misty- ♥

I tend to be- berry- interesting!

Purred: Fri Oct 15, '10 7:07pm PST 
Darn! The code didn't register! Well, just check out page 163 or 164 I think to see the code written by Scooter in bold. Be sure your looking in the "Background questions here" forum.
[notify]

Romeo

Lover Boy

Purred: Mon Oct 18, '10 2:03pm PST 
Thanks, Misty! smile
[notify]