GO!

Cat Obsessed Newbie!

This forum is for Catster members to seek and share advice to enhance participation and make the most of the features offered on the site. If you need assistance with your Catster account, or require technical support, the most effective way to get the information to the Techno Cats is to contact Catster Support directly by way of the Contact links located at the bottom of each page on Catster. Additional help is available at FAQs.

Halo

Spoiled Princess

Purred: Fri Sep 10, '10 12:15am PST 
Hello there! I just registered for an account here on Catster and I'm still finding my way around here. I've completed my profile and such, but noticed there is a premium option? What advantages do you get with this besides being able to upload more photos?

Anyway I'm really excited to meet new cat lovers here. I've had my kitten now for a few months and she is the love of my life. Definitely a unique cat!

Any information you can provide which will make my experience here a good one will be much appreciated!

Thank you and have a great weekend everyone! smile
[notify]

Hunter- *Dreamboat- #82*

Master of- Disaster!

Purred: Fri Sep 10, '10 7:09am PST 
Hi Halo! You're beautiful, welcome to catster! I'm somewhat of a newbie myself, signed up a few months ago. My mom loves it, she is almost... addicted! Well okay she is to some point. Anyway, I'm a plus member. I don't really remember what comes with that, but I know I can have captions to my photos, I can add videos, I get more zealies monthly, Oh and I also get tons more biofields. Places where you can type what you want about your kitty, or you can put html code in it and put some really cool stuff on your page like a slide show or music! My page has been in 'transition' pretty much since mom signed up. You can check it out if you want to.

Mom thinks I could be part Ragdoll, actually a bi-colored Ragdoll, what do you think?

Wanna be friends? Sending a request your way...

Welcome to Catster! You'll love it here.

~Hunter wave
[notify]

Finnegan- (Finney)

I am a- CARNIVORE! Not a- Cornivore!

Purred: Fri Sep 10, '10 8:16am PST 
Hunter!!!! come on!!! Almost addicted? Puleeeeeze! laugh out loud Welcome Halo! You're a cutie patootie! Lots of good info and friends on this site. We love it here and have met soooooo many nice kitties and parents.dancing
[notify]

Hunter- *Dreamboat- #82*

Master of- Disaster!

Purred: Fri Sep 10, '10 8:28am PST 
Alright alright "Hi name my is Hunter and my mom is addicted to catster" LMAO!! laugh out loud
[notify]

Isis-Tortie- Angel

Dilute Tortie- with Attitude

Purred: Fri Sep 10, '10 12:28pm PST 
Hi beautiful Halo! Welcome to Catster! wave
You will love it here and have fun!
My mom is addicted too. wink We have been members for 6 years. big grin

Halo

Spoiled Princess

Purred: Fri Sep 10, '10 2:13pm PST 
Thank you all for your welcomes! I'm happy to be here and it's great to have made so many new friends already!

Hunter your face definitely looks like it could be Ragdoll. It's a cute face either way! =D

I'm looking forward to exploring this site more and get to know more about you. =)
[notify]

Pete- Fountain

So happy to have- a safe and- loving home!

Purred: Sat Sep 11, '10 4:33am PST 
Welcome Halowavewave

We visited your page and left you a Friends Request. Know you and your meowmy will enjoy CATSTER, we sure do!!! No wonder your meowmy fell in love with you, you are a beautiful girl cat.

The New Orleans Kittieswave
[notify]

Cody

Comander and- chief

Purred: Sun Sep 12, '10 5:02pm PST 
Hey all I am a new member as well its my one week aniversary mom and I love it on here we made some cool friends , I am still learning as well . I cant wait to figure out how too make my page look cool I am not the best at that yet I am sure I can find some freinds to help me so Hey everyone.
[notify]