GO!

Such great furiends for a new Catster!

This forum is for Catster members to seek and share advice to enhance participation and make the most of the features offered on the site. If you need assistance with your Catster account, or require technical support, the most effective way to get the information to the Techno Cats is to contact Catster Support directly by way of the Contact links located at the bottom of each page on Catster. Additional help is available at FAQs.

Abbie

Tuna Breath

Purred: Mon Aug 23, '10 8:08pm PST 
I just joined Catster and had the pleasure of befriending CHARLIE CLARENCE and his beautiful family. He was so sweet to mention me in his diary! They made me feel so welcome and I'm so happy to be on Catster. I have many adorable friends now, thank you Charlie!! Meows to the max for Catster! Thank you all for being so kind!

Purrs and snuggles.

XO
[notify]

BRUCE (THE- BOSS)

Born to Run &- Born to Moo Boo

Purred: Tue Aug 24, '10 11:01am PST 
Welcome Abbie wave you are going to love it here.

Charlie Clarence and family were our first friends too, and that was five years ago happy danceway to go they are great at welcoming all the new kitties.

We are sending a friend request right away, but in the meantime if you have any questions, please feel free to ask. You will always find help and guidance in the forums, as well as fun and new friends dancing

Muffy

You Can Never- Have To Many- Hugs & Rubs

Purred: Tue Aug 24, '10 5:42pm PST 
Hi Abbiee
Welcome to Catsters!!wave
[notify]

Snow

Purred: Wed Aug 25, '10 12:29pm PST 
Welcome! wave
[notify]

CHARLIE CLARENCE

FAT? I'm just- BIG boned.....

Purred: Fri Aug 27, '10 12:15pm PST 
Abbie, you are just soooo sweet and cute. Who would'nt just love you to piecessmile kissing
[notify]

♥- Bella- ♥

I\'m married to- Tucker!!!

Purred: Sat Aug 28, '10 4:31am PST 
Hi Abbie! You look like a sweet kittie. We will send a friends request too!wave
[notify]

Fee Verte

OmNomNomNomNommm

Purred: Sun Aug 29, '10 4:21pm PST 
Sayin Hello hello too!kitty
[notify]

Dottie- ♥

STOP throwing- garbage in my- bed!

Purred: Mon Oct 4, '10 5:42am PST 
Hi! Speedy and I are new here too. Our family though (Socko, Daisy, Misty, and Mr. Big) are actually our cousins who have been on here for quite a while. I hope that you have lots of fun here like we do. We are about to send a Feline Friend request right away!
[notify]