GO!

Newbie here, and can't make any friends :(

This forum is for Catster members to seek and share advice to enhance participation and make the most of the features offered on the site. If you need assistance with your Catster account, or require technical support, the most effective way to get the information to the Techno Cats is to contact Catster Support directly by way of the Contact links located at the bottom of each page on Catster. Additional help is available at FAQs.

(Page 2 of 2: Viewing entries 11 to 14)  
1  2  

Purred: Mon Aug 9, '10 6:46am PST 
Hi, we are new too and love to have new friends. OUR MOM IS CHRIS, WE ARE TEEKA & TAJA. :-wave TAJA'S HAVING SURGERY TODAY,ALL NEW FRIENDS PRAY FOR US. wishes
[notify]

Bumpurr

RESPECT The- Star!

Purred: Mon Aug 9, '10 8:16am PST 
Hey Kristina! wave

We sent ya a friend request too, so glad ya got it! big grin Don't even worry about getting lost, mol, it took all of us a few days to figure out how to navigate the site when we were new, and sometimes, I still learn about stuff on here that I didn't know about. laugh out loud

Anyhow, this is a great board, we are all like a family here, we help and support each other, and there are some very knowledgeable kitties on here. way to go

If ya like football, we have a football pool, just for fun, its in the What I Love About Catster section, and all kitties are welcome to play. cheercheercheercheercheercheercheercheercheercheercheer
[notify]

Miss- Sable-Kitty

Miracle Child

Purred: Wed Aug 11, '10 1:50pm PST 
cheercheercheercheercheercheercheercheer

Welcome welcome, girls! Guess what, I been here a couple of YEARS now an' I'm *still* finding out new things about Catster, hehe! --so, my advice is to jus' relax an' enjoy all the fun!

If you needs anything, jus' ask me or any fur... some buddy is always around who would be GLAD to help. wheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!

cheercheercheercheercheercheercheercheer
[notify]

Miss- Sable-Kitty

Miracle Child

Purred: Wed Aug 11, '10 1:57pm PST 
Teeka & Taja, welcome! Did yous guys sign up an' get your furry own pages on Catster, yet? It's free! Plus, it's a BALL!! We will all make you feel SUPER warm an' fuzzy all over, I promise.

big grin wink big grin dancing
[notify]

(Page 2 of 2: Viewing entries 11 to 14)  
1  2